Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

ScalyShinyHammerheadshark-size_restricted.gif

Fellas, I would never tell you which techniques you should use when getting your fighter ready for their next bout but take notes on this fight. Her trainer extended training camp two weeks to help her sense punches when they come and use a counter right to end things. The fighter in black is ready for her fight this Saturday. I believe she's on the Terrence Crawford undercard. Though the young man wasn't trying to fight the fighter in Black sensed a punch could be coming and responded accordingly. Very impressed with her readiness for Saturday. AMAZING

I bet that idiot would try to blame them too. I hate drivers like that, they can get somebody killed doing stupid ****.

lmao nal bruh that was complete shade. She basically said she settled for him.

Yeah she played him, we all know none of us are perfect but he was looking for her to say you're perfect for me. Instead she said you aren't with neck and head twist movement "like ***** please" :rofl:

Got this dude rethinking things, lol

Dumb *** broad caused more damage to her own whip

That makes no damn sense. After that her *** is going to be taking the bus or train for a while.

This dude is a fool, :smh:

i think the chick thought he was air humping her and that was her reaction..... i wouldnt throw hands necessarily, but we would have words.

I can see why she'd think that, but it seems like he was mocking her in some way so I aint mad at the 1 hitter quitter he got, :rofl:

Last edited:
An Azerbaijani reality TV and social media star’s new tattoo has caused a sensation online – but not in the way she intended. Naz Mila, 26, unveiled a gigantic but terribly-translated new tattoo on Sunday to her 850,000 Instagram followers.

Written in black ink and running all the way down the side of her body, the English inscription says: ‘I can judge a single god with my wrongs and wrongs.’ Fans thought Naz Mila, 26, might have used a dodgy online translation website to find the words for the inking.

It is believed she was trying to convey the popular Turkish phrase: ‘Only God can judge my mistakes and truths.’ Mila was one of the most popular stars of ‘With Zuhal Topal’, a Turkish matchmaking show in which male contestants search for a bride. Her tattooist is also seen pointing proudly at his handiwork. But the photograph has so far attracted only ridicule from social media users.

4889516-6257057-image-a-107_1539096819400.jpg

Back
Top Bottom