Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

What a silly little prankster
DNeqsgwU8AEotcb.jpg

:stoneface:

@slickp42189 would enjoy this video, tho..

buh slick liking dem bowl studs is still the funniest thing I’ve seen in this thread :rofl:

The way he came in here talkin about it like everyone was goin to co-sign and then it backed fires for over a month... legendary.

“N’s is B’s, too”- slickP

I still laugh whenever I come across stud finders bc of you fools:lol:

Yo oh my god the bowl stud digs from this thread is legit one of the few times I couldn't contain myself behind the computer screen. My girl had to come stalk NT just to see what I was finding so funny.

Yo lost it once whoever it was posted the stud finder I don't remember who it was, but I couldn't stop laughing my stomach started hurting :rofl:

Everytime I see a stud finder online or at Home Depot in real life I always think back about this sequence :lol:

Oh man what made it funnier is you guys wouldn't give the poor dude a break man and kept going at him and digging at him :lol: :smh:

He was cool beans for the thread prior to the bowl stud moment though.

And before anyone asks no I didn't put her onto NT she always sees me on it and then started following my posts to see if I would slip up and post incriminating evidence against myself... which I did... we good not though :D

Last edited:
Wait...that was in this thread? What pages? Link?

It’s pretty far back.

But you can probably search it.

It started with slickp saying that white people appropriated the word “bold” and he kept saying it was “bowl”. Then a day or two later he just randomly made a post saying something to the affect of, “ its crazy we be coming accross these studs when searching for pron blah blah”

Then the bowl stud clowning ensued.

Back
Top Bottom