Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

HauntingImpureAmericanbobtail-size_restricted.gif

WetEarnestIndigobunting-size_restricted.gif

I was just watchin hella videos of **** studs giving top

They drop the act quick and did it so wild and natural

I'm tryna get dat rubber neck from a bad one now

Props to @Diego Pasta for finding the starting point.

Dude was watching sex scenes featuring Snoop from the Wire, Hurricane Chris, bowL wow for research:rofl:

I was luckily there from the beginning but after just re-reading everything, **** still feels brand new like I’m reading everything for the first time. Holy **** there’s so many gems:lol: Merry Christmas to everyone that keeps this thread going.

Not a Fool
Not WIldin

Yo on a serious not and even more serious question...

Did he actually make the league I thought he was just trying out, but not many teams I thought was interested.

Was this like the NBDL or whatever the D League is?

If he actually made the league :pimp: props to him.

Yo on a serious not and even more serious question...

Did he actually make the league I thought he was just trying out, but not many teams I thought was interested.

Was this like the NBDL or whatever the D League is?

If he actually made the league :pimp: props to him.

Pre season

Yo p used to hoop at our local Y. He could def hoop but he played like a B. Couldnt touch mans or he Would call a foul.

Silk was absolute trash though. He walked get clowned to oblivion

Young percy though (Romeo) could hoop. That boy was nice

Funny Logic

i have a strong feeling she doesn't know how credit works smh
i know a lot of folks unfortunately that only trust cash and are barely wrapping their head around debit cards

with all the rewards and points given out now it makes no sense to me why people don't use credit cards for day to day purchases

Not to mention the protection credit cards provide against fraud. Banks will freeze your account for weeks to “sort things out.” I never swipe my debit except at the bank.

Back
Top Bottom