Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

UnawareHeavenlyLark-size_restricted.gif

Gotta here both sides tho, he prolly told her to stop poppin crazy wit dude because he cant fight an she aint stop.... none the less he soft like quilted northern.

Im pushin my knife dead in boy stomach for that typa violation. No fightin necessary.

That entire scenario said, "When keepin it real goes wrong." But TWO slaps to the face? That's a challenge to a duel. He was scared of a kid smokin a black n mild?

That entire scenario said, "When keepin it real goes wrong." But TWO slaps to the face? That's a challenge to a duel. He was scared of a kid smokin a black n mild?

He probably has never been in a fight so froze up, he shoulda challenged himself and at least tried and got beat up with honor... at least he'd of gained experience an seen that he isnt made outta glass like he thought. Once you get beat up you wont be scared to scrap anymore.

That first slap was maad prolific, to the point the boyfriend sat there like a glitch in a videogame, i thought the first dude was the boyfriend lol.

My man was contemplating invisibility.

Don't matter. That ***** is associated with you. Should you falter in such an interaction, you will be see as the ***** in the situation.

Even though he would have gotten jumped dude should have fought.

But, what about if they just met like or something.

What if it was some chick you just met a day or two ago? Do you fight even though she's not nothing for you?

I don't care man I'm throwing down because dudes will look at you like a herb for life.

Back
Top Bottom