Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

49764900_2434962463184014_7126545449346924544_n.jpg

If Mike slaps my lady, I’ll call up my boss and quit my job, then I’m buying my lady a new set of teeth with Mikes money.

On another site, someone said she served that man a "Filet-O-Fist" :lol: :lol:

Those overhand rights were picture perfect. To be able to unload those shots when your opponent has their paws on you speaks volumes on the type of training going on at McDonald's.

Daaaaaaaaaayyuum homegirl got Louis Ck the **** up outta there!! If I was one of the co workers I would’ve ended him with a 2 piece. **** is he thinking putting his hands on her like that??? Wild af man

If her co-worker hadn't intervened, she would've had that clown over the counter and it would've been game over for him. Note how he only started hurling insults when the supervisor intervened and her colleagues held her back. :smh::smh:

^^^
I hope that infant's parents gave that clown two beatings, one for dashing him into that wall and the other for almost bringing down the blinds. :stoneface:

My brother told me about this Birdbox challenge spreading like wildfire online. I thought he was kidding :sick:

I just don’t get it with these “trends,” especially involving an infant getting hurt in the process just for likes :smh:

I’ve been watching the hell out of that since I discovered it... all dope his,George Clinton,James Brown ,boosie Collins all dope stories
They are HILARIOUS, man I stream them at work just dying. LMAO
He didn't think this through. Got what he deserved.

How are you DOUBLE wildin in the same video. Dude said he wants HER fired.

*COUGH* Privilege.

Canadian man arrested for trespassing at White House says he wanted to deliver Crown Royal to Trump
A Canadian man was arrested at the White House Wednesday after breaching a secure area.

The man, identified as Yianny Georgopoulos, told Secret Service agents that he was attempting to deliver two bottles of Crown Royal whiskey to President Trump, according to NBC Washington.

Georgopoulos was charged with unlawful entry shortly after midnight Wednesday after moving a bicycle rack with posted warnings advising that it was a restricted area. He left the area after commands from a Secret Service officer, according to NBC Washington.

Georgopoulos reportedly told authorities in an interview following his arrest that he wanted Trump’s help in finding a wife.

Court documents also showed Georgopoulos admitting to recent arrests related to threatening and stalking family members, according to NBC Washington.

The Hill has reached out to the Secret Service for comment.
https://thehill.com/blogs/blog-brie...rested-for-trespassing-at-white-house-says-he
Crown-Royal-Canadian-Whiskey_main-1.png

DOUBLE POST

Attachments

• Crown-Royal-Canadian-Whiskey_main-1.png
    Crown-Royal-Canadian-Whiskey_main-1.png
    320 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom