Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Push looking like a Nickelodeon cartoon character.

77d.png

2b23d02e-1878-11e9-8ff8-c80f5203e5c9_image_hires_120451.jpg

Bored at work with the gov shutdown read the article. She said she as a rare illness that causes uncontrollable bowl movements. Said it got so bad she had to bring a spare set of clothes because she didn't make it sometimes. Crazy to think she still doing gymnastics with all that flipping and jumping. Have an accident right on the stage.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/he...iral-floor-routine/ar-BBSlOJW?ocid=spartanntp

2b23d02e-1878-11e9-8ff8-c80f5203e5c9_image_hires_120451.jpg

Bored at work with the gov shutdown read the article. She said she as a rare illness that causes uncontrollable bowl movements. Said it got so bad she had to bring a spare set of clothes because she didn't make it sometimes. Crazy to think she still doing gymnastics with all that flipping and jumping. Have an accident right on the stage.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/health/he...iral-floor-routine/ar-BBSlOJW?ocid=spartanntp
This doesn’t belong here, you’re the fool Wylin for posting this one

believe it or not some of the bikers do deserve to be ran over with a vehicle and yea i said it..

little *** kids in philly be doing the same exact **** holding up traffic and wheeling in middle of street just asking for it, some even go as far as to play chicken with you, but itll be my fault if i hit them? yea ok **** outta here

you got bike lanes for a reason..

dude using the N word is corny tho cause looks like i seen white kids partake in the event as well

believe it or not some of the bikers do deserve to be ran over with a vehicle and yea i said it..

little *** kids in philly be doing the same exact **** holding up traffic and wheeling in middle of street just asking for it, some even go as far as to play chicken with you, but itll be my fault if i hit them? yea ok **** outta here

you got bike lanes for a reason..

dude using the N word is corny tho cause looks like i seen white kids partake in the event as well

Hold up Fam. I know exactly what your talking about in Philly. The funny thing is that white marathon bikers do the exact same thing when they are biking in groups from Kelly Drive/Lincoln Drive to downtown/art museum. Hold up traffic, play chicken, littering, being belligerent etc. I would say that they are even worse because they will completely stop traffic in some areas for much longer than those kids ever will. The only difference is that the kids get harassed quicker than the white bikers.

Those kids are just having fun and aren't nearly as disruptive as other groups that are "having fun" in Philly. I think most people get triggered by those kids because they are mostly minorities thus invoking prejudice. Folks downtown will tolerate drunk and belligerent white folks scream racial slurs in the middle of the street any day of the week but these kids biking sparks outrage in most drivers like missing a light is going to kill someone.

I feel you on them being annoying but at the end of the day they are kids and their adult Caucasian counterparts are far worse if you look at the bigger picture in the city.

Hit kids on a bike with a car? you wildin and must not understand the laws of physics or especially laws that protect pedestrians or bikers.

Cool your road rage, and get over it. Ain’t worth hurting someone or killing them in the process.

oh i fully understand it and for sure aint worth hurting anyone or killing them but how am i wilding ? 12 years ive been driving id say im very calm as a driver

lets say a group of 5-8 bikers are all wheeling thru traffic going opposite way and one decides to play chicken at the same time of him wheeling (im sure you have seen videos of people doing this). i slam on my breaks because dudes coming head on, Lets say he slips or my car barely hits him.. your saying im reliable ? yea right

kids gotta be held accountable at some times man. they are reckless out here and if you have never exp it for yourself in person you got no say thren at all

let me make it clear im all for kids having fun and doing wheelies on bikes in the streets but to do it to on coming traffic in which cars are doing 15-25MPH IS STUPID

Last edited:
oh i fully understand it and for sure aint worth hurting anyone or killing them but how am i wilding ? 12 years ive been driving id say im very calm as a driver

lets say a group of 5-8 bikers are all wheeling thru traffic going opposite way and one decides to play chicken at the same time of him wheeling (im sure you have seen videos of people doing this). i slam on my breaks because dudes coming head on, Lets say he slips or my car barely hits him.. your saying im reliable ? yea right

kids gotta be held accountable at some times man. they are reckless out here and if you have never exp it for yourself in person you got no say thren at all

let me make it clear im all for kids having fun and doing wheelies on bikes in the streets but to do it to on coming traffic in which cars are doing 15-25MPH IS STUPID
If you feel that the possibility of this happening, get a dash cam. It will be a tool for you to prove that bikers were out there doing reckless things on the street just in case you have go to court.

CYCLISTS have been warned to be on their guard – after Britain’s most notorious BIKE-SEAT SNIFFER walked free from a court. Legal commentators had expected Clinton Dennison to be jailed after he was caught snurging seats at a municipal bike shed in Balham, south London – for the 57th time! But not only was he found not guilty, his lawyer successfully argued that sniffing bike seats is NOT an offence if the bike’s owner does not witness the act.

Untitled+1.jpg

http://snurging.blogspot.com/

Back
Top Bottom