Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I hate the whole ”Teyana is crazy and Iman knows his place” narrative that they project in their relationship.

Like dog, you can love your wife and promote being a faithful husband without looking like a lil *****. Yeah, I won't cheat on my girl or do anything wild because I know the repercussions for being unfaithful, but got damn son. She really wears the tech fleece in her relationship...

Ole boy look like my mans from billions.

v1.cjs0NDQ1NDtqOzE3OTU1OzEyMDA7MTk0MDsxNzI4.jpg
That's dude from first season of True Detective.
TD3.w529.h352.jpg

I don't know how this happens, you can see out your peripheral that the door is open. My only thought is I know they have a self drive feature, he enabled it couldn't turn it off fast enough?

Feel like this was done intentionally. Apart from the lack of peripheral vision, there's also the ambient noise from having the entire door open. Can these vehicles self drive in reverse too?

Feel like this was done intentionally. Apart from the lack of peripheral vision, there's also the ambient noise from having the entire door open. Can these vehicles self drive in reverse too?

Thats the model X, the gulf wing doors are known for faulty hinges, and manufacture defects.

Yup I've heard of the issues. Seems like the driver would've known about it too.
Seems like said driver would also stop backing up if door is open. :smh:

Door not going down, F it I am backing up anyways that will show the door.

Back
Top Bottom