Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

What? Teach his son how to treat women early on? Jit bout to grow up to be a player. :pimp:

Na fam. Let kids be kids. Making kids mimic adult concepts like that will age them early. Those are the same kids that think they are grown in high school having babies and worried about relationship rather than schoolwork and their future. If fathers want to teach their sons how to treat women early on then he will pick it up from the father treating the mother right.

Na fam. Let kids be kids. Making kids mimic adult concepts like that will age them early. Those are the same kids that think they are grown in high school having babies and worried about relationship rather than schoolwork and their future. If fathers want to teach their sons how to treat women early on then he will pick it up from the father treating the mother right.

Absolutely, positively agree, but what if the mom is not there? And I don't see a caption. Those kids are only going to grow up to have babies in high if the parents don't teach them about everything that come with relationships. Its only wildin, you your assuming the worst.

Absolutely, positively agree, but what if the mom is not there? And I don't see a caption. Those kids are only going to grow up to have babies in high if the parents don't teach them about everything that come with relationships. Its only wildin, you your assuming the worst.

Click the pics , read the captions and know a 40 year old nan is typing them lol ... wildn

1ja4ok.jpg

Live view of me wilin actually tryna win on these release dates.

If the mom isn't there? Do you mean if pops isn't there because single fathers are mad rare.

But in general I'm a little stern in thought about it but I strongly believe that parents that are at risk of separation or are separated should try harder to facilitate better environments for children to be raised in. At the end of the day in most cases, the child ends up suffering because of the instability of the relationship. There are many men who treat their children's mothers like trash and allow the influence of that relationship to affect the child. But your right about me assuming the worst.

I think that the child is Consequence from good music and dude is wildin for sure and doing too much with that kid. Dude is treating parenting like a Love and Hip-hop script on IG.

If the mom isn't there? Do you mean if pops isn't there because single fathers are mad rare.

But in general I'm a little stern in thought about it but I strongly believe that parents that are at risk of separation or are separated should try harder to facilitate better environments for children to be raised in. At the end of the day in most cases, the child ends up suffering because of the instability of the relationship. There are many men who treat their children's mothers like trash and allow the influence of that relationship to affect the child. But your right about me assuming the worst.

I think that the child is Consequence from good music and dude is wildin for sure and doing too much with that kid. Dude is treating parenting like a Love and Hip-hop script on IG.

I mean the mother isn’t there as in split custody so when they spend time together it’s just them two, which is a little too common nowadays. But that’s a bunch of **** we don’t know. At face value, I’m cool with this. Besides, jit got too much sauce in the first pic, ain’t no way he don’t know what’s going on lol.

Dude's a beast.

Never thought I would live to see someone execute the double between the legs dunk from NBA Live 2005.

Dudes just trying to get a run in on their lunch break or after class. They ain't worried about dude dunking, like dude this is LA Fitness.

Reactions: HIM
Back
Top Bottom