Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

If anyone deserves to get hit flush on the chin with a haymaker, its this stupid *** ***** right here.

The things people do for attention makes me sick to my stomach. Does this dumb broad realize that she couldnt killed multiple people doing this? Hope she got arrested.

Yo my G @beacon ave south this was local to us in Toronto. This B has interactions with the police in the past and she did it for the 'Gram. Showed up to court with her plastic self all dolled up, smiling with a Starbucks latte. :smh:

They should have her stand at the exact same spot the chair landed while the rest of the condo building tosses items out from their balconies. Total utter disregard for human life.

https://www.narcity.com/ca/on/toron...a-zoia-appears-to-be-loving-her-newfound-fame

AxToejv.jpg

14179327194_c74603a393_b.jpg

“I don’t want to sleep at night because I’m afraid he’s going to touch me.”

“He keeps playing with our penis without my consent. That’s legally a sexual assault!”

This is a wild story

Got plans tonight playa?
i had to work but my lady made me a steak, lobster mac and cheese, and picked up a pie from house of pies when i got to the house

learning to buy girls expensive gifts that young and then parading it on social media is a sucker move

Back
Top Bottom