Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

AxToejv.jpg

sbm1.jpg

standbymestill_akc3rr.jpg

Bruh!!!! Stand by me?!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:

Everybody Wildin for driving so damn fast smh

:smh::smh::smh:

That red Maxima was really just cruising along at like 65 with a car crashed right in front of them. I swear nobody applied there brakes at all, although snow cars should have swerved or shuttered from trying to brake on snow. Plus didn't see any brake lights as they drove by dudes window.

The gray Buick mini SUV had flashers on but don't think their brake lights were on before impact. White truck at the end probably smartest one he at least swerved to try and bring down his momentum and hit someone at an angle. That last 18 wheeler is really wildin going really fast in basically a giant missle.

Psychiatrist, 72, Who Believes Homosexuality is a 'Personality Disorder' Had Sex With Male Patients in his Office as Part of Their 'Treatment'
4A175C9C00000578-0-image-m-64_1520786216381.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5488037/Psychiatrist-believes-homosexuality-a.html

• Dr Melvyn Iscove, 72, was found guilty of sexually abusing two male patients
    • College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario issued its report last week
    • The Canadian doctor denies all allegations and is considering appealing
    • He reportedly masturbated with patients and participated in anal sex
    • Two former patients, who remain anonymous, testified against him
    A psychiatrist who believed homosexuality was a 'personality disorder' is found guilty of sexually abusing two male patients as part of their 'treatment'.

Dr Melvyn Iscove, 72, was found to engage in masturbation and oral sex with two male patients, and once participated in anal sex in the office as a forms of 'treatment', a committee found.

The discipline committee was organized by the College of Physicians and Surgeons of Ontario, Canada, and it found that Iscove had a 'special interest in the treatment of patients with problems related to homosexuality.'

The committee released its report last week about the doctor after it suspended his license, the Toronto Starreported.

Dr Iscove denies all allegations and is considering appealing the decision, his lawyer said.

We're both very disappointed with the result, obviously,' said Iscove's lawyer, Alfred Kwinter to the Toronto Star.

'Dr Iscove has always denied the allegations, he continues to do so, and he's seriously considering an appeal.'

Dr Iscove will have to attend a penalty hearing where he could automatically lose his license.

Most of the allegations date back to the late 1980s, 90s and early 2000s.

'Neither complainant described any emotional or romantic aspects of the sexual activity with Dr Iscove, and both said that at some point, they thought that the sexual activity was part of the therapy and an attempt to cure them of homosexuality by engaging in the acts, rather than fantasizing about them,' the five-member discipline panel wrote in a decision released this week.

In defense to his actions, Dr Iscove said he was following Dr Edmund Bergler's theories, a psychoanalyst from the 1950s who focused on homosexuality.

Dr Bergler theorized homosexuality to be an illness that could be cured with proper treatments.

Defining homosexuality as an illness was discredited by many prominent institutions more than 20 years ago. The World Health Organization, for example, removed it from its list of mental illnesses in 1992.

Dr Iscove was unable to answer the committee on if he thought homosexuality was an illness to be treated during his hearing.

He stated that his 'patients patients only became responsive to his therapy when they were ready to fight it (i.e., the homosexuality),' according to the panel's report.

The two patients who complained against the doctor are both in their 40s and identities have been protected.

The first patient said he started seeing Dr Iscove when he was in his 20s because of his depression, anxiety and fears of being gay.

He said he saw Dr Iscove as a father figure before the psychiatrist asked if he thought of him sexually.

Reportedly, he and the doctor participated in 15 to 20 sessions where they would do mutual masturbation and oral sex.

The second patient started seeing Dr Iscove when he was 18 in the late 80s.

He said he considered himself a heterosexual male up to that point, and he was seeing the doctor for depression and anxiety.

But then Dr Iscove made him read passages from Dr Bergler and claimed his fantasies about heterosexual relationships were actually him covering up his homosexuality, according to the Toronto Star.

The patient started to believe he was homosexual. He told Dr Iscove he wanted to experiment with a homosexual partner and the doctor offered himself as an option instead.

The two participated in mutual masturbation and oral sex. One time the patient even brought a condom and asked Dr Iscove to penetrate him, which he agreed to do.

An official date has not been announced for Dr Iscove's penalty hearing.

Woman Charged With Poisoning Husband and Burning His Body Bonds Out

Amy Murray was charged with four felonies after her husband, Joshua Murray, was found dead in a house fire Dec. 11. (File)

https://krcgtv.com/news/local/suspe...gijDKFMlASNG-yJJxEX3sntUz4MFsiE4wivjbYMHprV9A

MILLER COUNTY — A Miller County woman charged with first-degree murder has posted bond.

Amy Murray was to be supervised by GPS monitoring, have a dusk-to-dawn curfew and to be at and remain at her residence while she is out on bond.

Murray was charged with four felonies after her husband, Joshua Murray, was found dead in a house fire Dec. 11.

Investigators said when they responded to a fire call, they found Joshua Murray's body on a bed in the master bedroom, and the body and bed had been heavily damaged by fire. The Boone County Medical Examiner determined Joshua Murray likely died from antifreeze poisoning.

Law enforcement learned Amy Murray was a nurse at the Jefferson City Correctional Center and had a romantic relationship with an inmate there. She had been heard on a recorded conversation within the prison talking to the inmate about not wanting to be around Joshua Murray and wanting a divorce. She also talked to the prisoner later about being able to marry him because Joshua Murray was dead, a probable cause document stated.

She was also charged with armed criminal action, second-degree arson and tampering with physical evidence in a felony prosecution.

After posting a surety bond of $750,000 Wednesday, Murray's next court date will be her arraignment hearing March 13.

Yo my G @beacon ave south this was local to us in Toronto. This B has interactions with the police in the past and she did it for the 'Gram. Showed up to court with her plastic self all dolled up, smiling with a Starbucks latte. :smh:

They should have her stand at the exact same spot the chair landed while the rest of the condo building tosses items out from their balconies. Total utter disregard for human life.

https://www.narcity.com/ca/on/toron...a-zoia-appears-to-be-loving-her-newfound-fame

**** this dumb ***** and her stupid *** friends.

Was smiling when she left court. Out on 2k bail or something, shoulda left her in Vanier to get her head cracked.

**** her.

Free the man dem

Have to put my wife out there for wildin. Her my sister and my wife's sister going to a conceal carry class. My sister calls and says the owner of the business is having a heart attack and the EMT's are here. But still come to the class, she told me I was like WHAT? Why are you going, are you guys just going to step over the dead business owner and use his facility? Yall crazy dude dying and you guys still trying to go through with the class.
tenor.gif

:smh::smh::smh:

That red Maxima was really just cruising along at like 65 with a car crashed right in front of them. I swear nobody applied there brakes at all, although snow cars should have swerved or shuttered from trying to brake on snow. Plus didn't see any brake lights as they drove by dudes window.

The gray Buick mini SUV had flashers on but don't think their brake lights were on before impact. White truck at the end probably smartest one he at least swerved to try and bring down his momentum and hit someone at an angle. That last 18 wheeler is really wildin going really fast in basically a giant missle.
That was terrifying to watch. Could have been so much worse.

Back
Top Bottom