xclyyh.jpg

24ci1oy.jpg

15xvjfp.jpg

2qxp2xc.jpg

dw6esp.jpg

1rf4bd.jpg

258v511.jpg

308cozo.jpg
That's entirely to much **** for me to read. Especially about two birds fighting over a guy.

1z738t2.jpg

21edop3.jpg

xclyyh.jpg

24ci1oy.jpg

15xvjfp.jpg

2qxp2xc.jpg

dw6esp.jpg

1rf4bd.jpg

258v511.jpg

308cozo.jpg

Its hard to understand what theyre saying, but from what i gather, the girl claiming to be his sister really wasnt. and she tagged the other girls the guy was cheating with. and the main chick accusing her of not being his sister revealed shes HIV positive and that they all probably have it now? this is sick. and she does need to go to jail. this is how these diseases keep spreading like wildfire.... besides parents who dont believe in vaccinations

Its hard to understand what theyre saying, but from what i gather, the girl claiming to be his sister really wasnt. and she tagged the other girls the guy was cheating with. and the main chick accusing her of not being his sister revealed shes HIV positive and that they all probably have it now? this is sick. and she does need to go to jail. this is how these diseases keep spreading like wildfire.... besides parents who dont believe in vaccinations

But it also looked like dude knew it tho.

Yea.

They definitely wildin. Son might be facing a wild felony attempted murder if he didnt tell shorty he got that Monsta.

The main in the situation gonna get hit with a felony for leakin all of they medical history on social media too.

Titang is here acting like a little black 9 year old boys aren't getting put in handcuffs by the cops, 16 year old girls aren't getting body slammed on the ground by cops for no reason. And older lady just got executed by the cops like two days ago. There was a black rapper sleeping in his car that took 25 shots as the officers woke him up. Kid in his grandma back yard getting 11 shots to the back by the hands of cops. Black male chilling in his apartment minding his own business when a white female officer barges into his apartment and executes him.

This small **** you think it isn't small.

the whole n word argument is tired. white people cant say it period because they were the ones that introduced it to the culture and the reason why blacks call them selves that until this day. Black people don't like that the word exist but it does, but its a useless argument that is meant as a distraction to waste brain cells on such a trivial topic.

Sorry for my grammar and rant, but theres way to many police messing with black people and people period.

This white chick literally pulled in front of a older black man who left the scene of a hit and run, and gunned him down trying to serve street justice.

Games aren't being played right now.

Don't be one of those faux white black people trying to explain things, this **** is intentional.

Back
Top Bottom