Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

ThatShallowAplomadofalcon-size_restricted.gif

Not to say you’re doing this but there have been plenty of instances of people lying about their race on the internet.

I’d have an anxiety attack having to choose which one(s) I’m keeping.

Can you imagine having to look at the same picture 100 times? I’m at a 5 pic maximum when people ask me to take a pic of them.

Wasn't there some politician about a year or two ago who was pushing for abortion or something and then it turned out he had his mistress get one that he was cheating on his wife with.

The story broke out and he still got re-elected I don't remember for sure.

We've seen a few of these lately. It's amazing people think that in the heat of the moment people aren't crazy enough to run you the hell over :lol:

That Self-Hate
Strict legislation intended to protect Confederate monuments moving through the Texas Legislature. The conservative Representative that authored the bill to make it harder to remove these monuments, James White, ol Clayton Bigsby *** dude:
James-White.png

Look at the type of people that came to speak in favor of the bill. :smh:
Memorial.png

She got what was coming to her...

What is going on here?

"He looks concussed, give him 15 seconds"

Reminds me Hot 97 slap fest or whatever it was called for Summer Jam tickets. People would go up to the radio station and slap each other until someone tapped out. The winner got summer jam tickets, :rofl:

That ***** is lucky nobody was killed. Those guys are extremely lucky they were able to walk away from that, :smh:

Back
Top Bottom