Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

AggravatingThirdDaddylonglegs-size_restricted.gif

Y’all wilding. What would ****ing up his son on camera do but get him locked up.

As a dad, I know he whooped his *** once the cameras went off.

damn ok mama

smfh.... my people can be so embarrassing man. if i was the kid graduating i wouldnt even claim her. "yo tek wasnt that ur mama tha..." "nah... i dont know her. that female crazy g."

this heifer really saw her kid shining and did all that to get the attention on her instead. he needs to leave the crib and never look back

smfh.... my people can be so embarrassing man. if i was the kid graduating i wouldnt even claim her. "yo tek wasnt that ur mama tha..." "nah... i dont know her. that female crazy g."

this heifer really saw her kid shining and did all that to get the attention on her instead. he needs to leave the crib and never look back
Yeah, throwing it back was not the move. She strikes me as a “my son is my king” type of mama.

damn ok mama

I don't understand why that is the go to for some of our women, regardless of the circumstances. As a mother, there is nothing wrong with you being proud and excited that your child graduated. That's a great accomplishment that is worthy of praise. But why oh why do you have to show your *** literally and figuratively? Why are you twerking in celebration of a milestone like that? She and her cheering section need to do better :smh:. That is classless and she should be ashamed of herself.

I don't understand why that is the go to for some of our women, regardless of the circumstances. As a mother, there is nothing wrong with you being proud and excited that your child graduated. That's a great accomplishment that is worthy of praise. But why oh why do you have to show your *** literally and figuratively? Why are you twerking in celebration of a milestone like that? She and her cheering section need to do better :smh:. That is classless and she should be ashamed of herself.

we're all ashamed of her for her, in case she isnt ashamed of herself. i dont even like seeing this kinda c**nery in this thread to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom