Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Storm Chaser Proposes To Boyfriend As Tornado Approaches
AAC7QOy.jpg

Smh. Definitely not accidental.
It actually was accidental. Just bad driving. Driver clearly drives to Farr right and end up riding the curve (was not paying attention) so they shockingly react and swerved left too hard to get off but are unaware of the vehicle next to them. Once they smashed them, they stopped driving. Prolly texting or distracted some other way.

Last edited:
It actually was accidental. Just bad driving. Driver clearly drives to Farr right and end up riding the curve (was not paying attention) so they shockingly react and swerve left too get off but are unaware of the vehicle next to them. Once they smashed them, they stopped driving. Prolly texting or distracted some other way.
They should hit the brakes when they realize they were on the curb, poor decision making from being intoxicated or using substances that impaired their judgment could also be a reason.

Many variables here.

I would like hear about actual police report on this, curious.

It actually was accidental. Just bad driving. Driver clearly drives to Farr right and end up riding the curve (was not paying attention) so they shockingly react and swerved left too hard to get off but are unaware of the vehicle next to them. Once they smashed them, they stopped driving. Prolly texting or distracted some other way.

Yeah it was accidental, just look at how fast they were driving. Once the van driver realized they were up on that curb, he/she swerved to the left and at that speed and god only knows how hard they pulled that steering wheel :smh:. I feel really bad for the car that was hit, they were pushed into oncoming traffic. I really hope nothing other than vehicle damage occurred. It would really suck if they had major injuries from that moron's inability to pay attention to the road :smh:

I used to watch the Tom Green show back in the day, dude is disgusting :sick:. How did he even bag Drew Barrymore?

Mixed emotions on this one. Good dude vs. Super simp
Either way he got DadZoned.
0jrOJuc.jpg

Nobody is that good bro. It's one thing to help out a friend who's a single mom and bond with the kid. It's another thing to insert yourself into the role of "Dad" having the kid "choose you", whatever that means :lol:. He's a simp because he's trying to smash shorty and be in a relationship while playing daddy, meanwhile she makes it painfully clear that he'll never taste, smell, or feel her yams :rofl:. How many years has this fool wasted on her and her kid when he could have been getting ***** from other chicks and playing daddy to his own damn kid :lol:

Wildin! Playing dad and not even hooking up with the friend? :smh:

He's a damn fool

His knees are going to look like a retired hooker's :lol:

Back
Top Bottom