Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

ResponsibleAcrobaticBlackwidowspider-size_restricted.gif

its even worse than the video implies. apparently theres a motorcycle involved under the truck. and he hit another car SO hard it flew off the highway and into the side a government building 1 story down. and that guy has broken bones in his spine and collarbone and ribs but seems "ok."

this speeder apparently has had a DUI before, AND a police high speed chase. how does he still have his license? wtf

Apparently he didn't even have one, or proper one (whatever that means). That was among the charges he faces.

It’s one thing to comment on NT or wherever, but it’s another to go talk about dude on his dad’s page

:smh:

It's bad to do it either way, but at least they're being upfront about it and not doing behind his back on NT (as ridiculous) as that may sound.

Look at these thugs

Beat me to it, :rofl:

Are those humans in the back or dolls? I really can't even tell. If so, how could they all think this was a good idea?

Sleepers :rofl:

Was about to post this.

I have never felt so bad for laughing at someone else's misfortune, but this legit had me in tears.

Ole girl gotta sue. That pilot put her in the spin cycle :lol: :lol:
There's this video on IG going around with fake news commentary and I was dying.

Back
Top Bottom