Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Dude got up rocking the cornholio:lol:
latest

and society is so trash, that this corny stuff works. and people laugh at this kinda stuff like its funny. just like that squad a few pages back who ruined the persons convenience store just because. society today is completely driven by celebrity and the desire to be seen at any cost. its crazy man

Yeah I'm so ready for people to stop showing these fools attention. The sad thing is it doesn't take much to entertain the mindless drones walking around today. It's to the point that you look crazy for not thinking it's funny or entertaining. This **** is just sad, :smh:

spiceman80 spiceman80 Pretty sure there's an old person in the back. You can see them holding onto the frame for their dear life.

I was wondering but couldn't tell because there wasn't much movement. But why would they agree to do that though?

I would've smacked the 'ish out of that rider for even attempting that nonsense, was he planning on riding up the stairs at the exit of that subway station? :smh::smh::smh:

But did he do it against their will? I would have never allowed him to get that close to the stairs with me in it.

A fool and his camera phone :smh:

What a ****ing *****:smh:

Who is this dumb *****, and why is she even relevant?

yall can keep that one :rofl:

Last edited:
What a ****ing *****:smh:

this burns me up honestly. i hate to see parents project their ignorance into their children. the first thing she said with her newborn is about the baby's looks. that tells you what she prioritizes in her warped mind. and then to think the only beautiful eyes are light colored. SHEEEEESSSSSHHHHH.

her man a clown too. he knows deep down she aint worth a damn but she looks good so f it. smh it just aint worth it man. cant have no bird raising your child putting all her nonsense into the kids mind. i just had a kid in december and cant even imagine how i wouldve reacted if the first thing my girl did was complain about the looks she wishes the baby had. foh

Back
Top Bottom