Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

sx3prga40aw11.gif

this burns me up honestly. i hate to see parents project their ignorance into their children. the first thing she said with her newborn is about the baby's looks. that tells you what she prioritizes in her warped mind. and then to think the only beautiful eyes are light colored. SHEEEEESSSSSHHHHH.

her man a clown too. he knows deep down she aint worth a damn but she looks good so f it. smh it just aint worth it man. cant have no bird raising your child putting all her nonsense into the kids mind. i just had a kid in december and cant even imagine how i wouldve reacted if the first thing my girl did was complain about the looks she wishes the baby had. foh

ehh

BianncaRaines.jpg
Biannca-Raines.jpg

I'm good.

My girl has said before that she wishes at least one of the kids looked like her. We have three and they all look like me so she salty :lol: I mean not in a bad way but like in a competitive way. She’s white im Hispanic and they all have brown eyes. If it was the other way around and they were all white with green eyes I’d be like yo can I have at least one :lol:

My girl has said before that she wishes at least one of the kids looked like her. We have three and they all look like me so she salty :lol: I mean not in a bad way but like in a competitive way. She’s white im Hispanic and they all have brown eyes. If it was the other way around and they were all white with green eyes I’d be like yo can I have at least one :lol:
I know what you mean, our daughter is carbon copy of me. She was so annoyed by that too. But she's cool now knowing our son looks more like her :lol:

I know what you mean, our daughter is carbon copy of me. She was so annoyed by that too. But she's cool now knowing our son looks more like her :lol:
Funny how the girls usually end up looking like the dad and the boys look more like the mom.

man SAME. my daughter looks so much like me and i know it lowkey bothers my girl lmao. cuz everyone says shes the cutest thing ever and my girl thinks its all cuz of me lmao.

man our friend had a kid last year. black girl, puerto rican dad. somehow the baby came out looking like a japanese american lmao. i feel bad for our friend though cuz people literally ask her who shes babysitting for when theyre out and about. i know it burns her up.

My son looks like the neighbor, and I don't mind.

giphy.gif

oh wow. lmaooooooooo you win

Back
Top Bottom