Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

U da last person to be talkin bout kids

D797DBA3-12CE-4D34-B241-61F231D616A1.gif

You’re a fool wildin thinking they’re doing it for that one. Too far :smh:

I don’t give a **** mayne. Stay in yo lane

I know he won’t care but I’m just highlighting that I don’t think it’s kind to poke fun at him and his wife’s misfortune but do you. Carry on and have a good night, man.

Lol laugh now cry later

And here you are talmbout “humanity” a dog shows more sympathy than a herb like you :lol:

For the récord, i really DONT care what you say about my health issues, that only reflects on the type of person you are.

And here you are talmbout “humanity” a dog shows more sympathy than a herb like you :lol:

For the récord, i really DONT care what you say about my health issues, that only reflects on the type of person you are.
dont be having amnesia potna.. you’ve spewed some way out bs in the past. You even quoted me once calling me a rapist lol. Semi f ya feeling bruh lol.
It’s all love at days end. Take it how ya wanna. I’ll still buy u a drank & have yo back if **** got crazy

I know that shock in public. My then 5 year old high functioning autistic nephew blew a gasket when the ice cream truck lady ran out of Scooby Do popcycles.

Nephew: *points at the picture*
Lady: Sorry mijo, we don’t have those anymore.
Nephew: awww whaaa?! You you ******* *****!
Me: Hey dude what the matter with you!?!
Lady: looks at me like :blush::smh:

Back
Top Bottom