Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

500x500.jpeg.9609b73f651544ccafe06523293ff1ae.large

Idiot

CAUGHT ON CAMERA: This unidentified woman threw matches into an apartment building in Southeast D.C. on Monday until it caught on fire, endangering the people in the building. If you recognize her, call (202) 727-9099. -

The phone guys: hello 911, it’s kinda lit in here.
upload_2019-6-19_12-37-36.jpeg

i just dont understand why kids snitch. this one went and told the police himself... like why? why would u do such a thing?

Man I always told myself if this **** would’ve happened to me, I would never tell. I wouldn’t brag, just stay silent

If Ms. Dumas would’ve pushed up on me in the 6th grade :evil: she was so got damn fine

There was a teacher that taught at my high school that use to go to the Kappa Beach Party in Galveston. Forgot her name but all the boys was crushing on her. We were all like mine if we had a shot, we ain’t saying **** :lol:

No thanks! I can't depend on them to give me 5 chicken strips and a second biscuit. No way in the world I'd even try that, besides how the hell are you going to transport that monstrosity?

This what I foresee happening, :rofl::rofl:

Adults huh? If it were another demographic that definitely wouldn't be the word used :smh:

Last edited:
Man Popeyes ain’t never have any spicy when I go there. How far in advance people gotta order this so the trash managed place actually has food

Went last week... they say spicy ain’t ready so I gotta wait...cool..

Bout 20 minutes later I ask what’s up, shorty said “the grease went cold and we’re waiting for it to reheat”

Popeyes be inventing new ways to be outta spicy I swear fam!!

I just took my L and left ...smh

Internet always wins
If you think some dogs are worth a lot more than some humans, you're out of your freaking mind.

It’s your damn local news reporting the poop problem

But you’re mad cause humans are cleaning up after their pets
What do you expect? If he has accepted humans taking a dump on the streets of course he's baffled when they pick up after their pets.

I love dogs. They cool. It’s compassion for adolescents. And to compare with any animal serves why we as humans are becoming more minimal
Minimal? You do know that there are dogs with extra ordinary senses that save lives on a daily basis. Minimalism is your thought process that just because they are animals, they arent worth ****, at least compared to humans. SMH

U da last person to be talkin bout kids
Then you are confused why some people love their pets more than humans. LoL

i don't know who this Hollins is but I bet he's only seen MJ on 5min YT compilations

Back
Top Bottom