Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

20 years for ice cream?

I think the dumb *** should be punished.
But that’s ridiculous. There are murderers who got less time. But alas....
wise-saying-patches-play-stupid-games-win-stupid-prizes-patch-p6425-main.jpg

2 years minimum sentence in the article, which she should probably get. Playboy egging her to commit the crime should also serve the same sentence. :smh::smh::smh:
2 years should be the max. A few months maybe a year at the most or just a ton of community service to learn her lesson. 20 years you would’ve thought she shot up the Walmart :lol:

Y'all not looking at the Grand scheme of things. Blue Bell gonna be coming for necks just based off the thought of imitators. And I know all y'all saying she should get a fine at most but if a MF that look like Bokeem Woodbine licked your pint of ice cream, you gonna wanna shoot it out in the middle of Walmart da baby style.

Y'all not looking at the Grand scheme of things. Blue Bell gonna be coming for necks just based off the thought of imitators. And I know all y'all saying she should get a fine at most but if a MF that look like Bokeem Woodbine licked your pint of ice cream, you gonna wanna shoot it out in the middle of Walmart da baby style.
As long as the individual has no disease it is the same outcome. If they’re spreading disease then it’s and entirely different conversation.

As long as the individual has no disease it is the same outcome. If they’re spreading disease then it’s and entirely different conversation.
I'm just pointing out dude's get turned on by the **** and try to find excuses for it. Spitting on someone is an assault charge in some states and that ain't much different from licking icecream for sale then putting it back up in the cabinet

78DDAECF-8508-4060-8E26-D01B36D47DDD.png
That **** pulled up that close to shore.

Another reason why I only lounge on the beach.

I’m the same. I used to be one of those cats that used to swim all the way out to where the waves start but had too many scares confusing dolphins for sharks. Can’t see myself boogie boarding like I used to and it doesn’t help that I saw Jaws the movie a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom