Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Doing it.:rofl: “Surprise”

0B0CE43E-C299-4B00-8C4A-25ECCAA19BE5.gif

It’s not sympathy, punishment doesn’t fit the crime. If a kid did something stupid along those lines you think they should go away for 20 years?

1. She's not a child. 2. I always felt them stupid *** kids who trash stores or jump on cars should be fined and or sent to a camp.

I'm 38 going on 39. We did stupid **** growing up and paid the consequences. However, never to the extent of this attention whoring generation.

This is no different than if an employee spit in your burger. Don't let the fake tittays and *** distract you.

20 years is just a gauge of the maximum. No judge will give her 20 years.

But, they should start banning folks from social media and electronics. Let them go through withdraw and learn to live in a real society again.

I hate attention whores.

EDIT: I'm talking about the older, big tittay one. The youngin was "pranking" but should still get fined/social media ban.

**** a boonk gang

Last edited:
Curious how they were doing the bills, if splitting the bills if he secretly made her pay 60% or more of the "rent."
I don’t see what’s wrong with her paying half even if he owns it I’m sure there was a mortgage, not like she should get a free ride. Only bad thing is the lying - not necessary. Nobody should live for free though in my opinion. 50/50.

Back
Top Bottom