Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Some embarrassing stuff right there. How are you beating on women in front of all those children? :sick::smh:

Good thing he got pillow knuckles and can’t fight for ****
Plenty of dudes beat women in front of kids, including their own. Happens everyday.

MajorHappyBarbet-size_restricted.gif

What video did you watch? You sitting there making up your own scenarios :lol:

These scenarios have HAPPENED in real life. I’ve seen female brawls in school and in the hood. Luckily none of my female relatives were ever involved.

But you best believe I’m in the squabble if I see one of mines getting hurt.

You naive basing it off that video, all of a sudden.
You specifically said putting hands on females ain’t necessary “anywhere” but if that anywhere involved one of yours, I know you won’t do anything.

These scenarios have HAPPENED in real life. I’ve seen female brawls in school and in the hood. Luckily none of my female relatives were ever involved.

But you best believe I’m in the squabble if I see one of mines getting hurt.

You naive basing it off that video, all of a sudden.
You specifically said putting hands on females ain’t necessary “anywhere” but if that anywhere involved one of yours, I know you won’t do anything.

You like beating women. Got it, thanks.

nah. theyre lucky somebody didnt get scared and spray at em honestly. straight up racoonin for likes and retweets. hope police make an example out of em (and arrest them... not the other **** they like to do to us)

"thats just letting me know... she know what she want outta life." ~ 3k

and if there werent concerns about which disease youll catch by smashing that, im sure most dudes would lol

YOOOOOOOO son started saying AAAUGHH and sounded like those polly want a cracker birds. im doneeeeeeeeee i KNOW that **** hurt lmaooooo

Last edited:
Some chics stabbing up (hypothetically) or jumping one of your female loved ones, you just gone stand and watch???? :lol: :rofl:

Okay
Life and death situations are different. You protect your family at all costs. Some are more skilled, and others have no other recourse but to do what they can do. One of the things I learned while dealing with the FOI is to try and not get into emotional conflicts, period. You defend yourself when necessary, but try and avoid conflicts with insecure, emotional people, those who have everything to prove. You can't win, and everyone looks bad. They are easy to spot..and most definitely easy to hear. Even after you've beaten them down, they'll start screaming that they've kicked your butt. After being spat upon, that dude could have spat back, or simply slapped her. But since he was insecure himself with no hand nor defensive skills, his cowardice is on full display.

Back
Top Bottom