Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

AnguishedPersonalKodiakbear-size_restricted.gif
Looks like two people hardcore dancing at each other.

For whatever reason HE always avoids answering MY questions in the NBA thread

im just seeing this ahahah man get out with that bs

i say what i have to say about simmons and keep it moving.. half of that thread talks trash on him whats the point of me defending him with the same stuff every post ?

i was in there HEAVY during the playoffs replying to everyone

im just seeing this ahahah man get out with that bs

i say what i have to say about simmons and keep it moving.. half of that thread talks trash on him whats the point of me defending him with the same stuff every post ?

i was in there HEAVY during the playoffs replying to everyone

Man you’re drunk again. I was talking about DC :lol:

Man you’re drunk again. I was talking about DC :lol:

LOL

dc seems to reply to A LOT not sure why he would keep skipping over you, doubt he got you blocked. he seems to know his stuff and is always down for a discussion

i was so confused like bruh we just had a chat in MLB thread LOLOL :rofl::rofl:

Boxing usually has slow times during the year but with the Thurman/Pac fight coming up, this fight was an excellent start to fight weekend. Both fighters had great lateral movement and upper body movement but the fighter in the shorts used his ability to fight off of the back foot to setup a right cross. AMAZING fight. Props to the ref for waving the fight off.

Baby Dies, Five Other Kids Injured in Fire While Their Moms Were at a Nightclub

7OAR525XOBC7HPBDBEQXNVIBJA.jpg

Baby dies, five other kids injured in fire while their moms were at a nightclub

The mothers of six children were at a nightclub Sunday morning when a fire broke out at their apartment, killing an 8-month-old girl and injuring five other kids, cops said.

Metro Nashville Police said the moms of the kids, a 23-year-old and a 25-year-old, claimed a babysitter was with the children at the time of the blaze, but no babysitter was at the scene, according to a police report.

Jream Jenkins, an 8-month-old girl who lived in the apartment, died in the blaze. Her 23-month-old brother remains in critical condition. The other four children, two boys and two girls, are aged 6, 4, 2 and 1. The five survivors are at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital in Nashville.

The Nashville Fire Department had not ruled out arson as of Monday.

Passersby called 911 after seeing the blaze and witnessed the 6-year-old running from the fire, Metro Nashville Police said.

The firefighters were met with heavy smoke billowing from one of the units but conducted a search after bystanders told them there were several children inside. The infant was pronounced dead at the scene.

Investigators said the fire was contained to one unit in the apartment building, but other apartments sustained smoke damage.

Back
Top Bottom