Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

jape jape One of my friends just moved from Houston to Palm Springs, CA, where it gets to be 110 degrees during the day. He told me that he feels so damn comfortable there compared to back home just cause of how much drier it is :lol:

I can adjust to heat, but not to humidity. When I travel to Asia during the summer, I'm usually sweating buckets even in 80 degree weather because of how damn humid it is.
yup...i can deal with 100 degree temps too...you just need shade but there's absolutely nothing you can do about humidity

How is the post self explanatory when who said it or why it was said was not posted?? Bruh shut up. I almost guarantee you’re a troll white guy.

He a pudgy dude with a double chin. Definitely a troll though, claiming NFL combine 40 times @ 6'5 250 in the fitness thread. Then asked for proof....and posts a pic of him doing leg extensions.

He a pudgy dude with a double chin. Definitely a troll though, claiming NFL combine 40 times @ 6'5 250 in the fitness thread. Then asked for proof....and posts a pic of him doing leg extensions.
:lol:

Trolls always expose themselves sooner or later. They can’t help it. Today was BUFU’s day of reckoning. I see posts got sniped, too. Bro probably caught the ban hammer in here thus leading to him creating that hurt, bait thread.
8356F37E-D4A3-40F4-A9D3-BF107A4775E8.gif

right now it's 97 but because of the high humidity the heat index (what it feels like) is 111 :smh:

but it's been like this for a while now and wont stop anytime soon

He ain’t lying. I’m dreading Houston this August and September. At least I’ll be back home in DC for two weeks in August.

Back
Top Bottom