Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

“Date values are more aligned when people make similar amount of money.”

Jesus Christ. :lol:

Some of the more enjoyable dates I’ve been on have been to places like The Getty Museum, The Getty Villa, botanical gardens, etc.

AKA places that are NOT expensive to enjoy each other’s company.

I am hella late, but catching up on this thread. :smh:. Homie threw wife ALL the way under the bus.
YellowAgreeableDiscus-size_restricted.gif
Mofo panned the camera so slow, like homie was opening the door in a horror movie. :smh:

Mofo Rob Pelinka. :smh:

Don't even sweat it homie it saved you time learning how she is now. :smh: She really said, "Come inside, he is not leaving and neither are you." :smh:

I understand the disappointment in many who want to see a male Bond, but I am personally excited to see a Black woman kicking white people in the butt, especially since all of the little skinny white women have been running around doing it for the past few years. Red Sparrow was one of those movies that I am speaking of.

This beautiful sister right here has it.....she looks like she can handle anyone...
anigif_sub-buzz-2426-1465318402-3.gif
Flo_Motiv_08_1227_02-HeadF.jpg

Last edited:
Dude is so pwuss

I am in pain when I see scenes like this. Bothers me deeply. It proves that there isn't a problem on this planet that was not created by, or wasn't directly influenced through white supremacy. What a disgusting system they have created.

Dude is so pwuss

Confused like ****, so he threw a "punch" at the woman in the peach onsie, but hit the girl in the yellow who wasn't even phased. Hence why I quoted bunch ole soft *** fist, no wonder he got a gun. But the girls were jumping the two sister cowering in the corner, who he ends up shooting in the leg. So was he trying to defend the two sisters who were getting jumped? Dude turned a bad situation worse, if the girls want to fight just keep it one on one. She loose then she loose and we keep it going. But maybe I am putting to much thought into it, watched the video like 4 times.

Before that *** whoppin pink shirt had some potential. After that eye heals I WOOD.
He dropped his phone at 0:14. He's done
Dude was "done" the second he a black man touched an unregistered gun and shot it.

What an ignorant fool. He don't even realize he has become exactly what white supremacy wants him to be. SMH...........
It's all by design. And it's working like a charm.

Everything that ruins a community is praised in the black community.

-drug abuse and selling drugs
-hood dudes bragging about not taking care of kids
-disrespecting the women
-not holding anyone accountable to their crime (no snitching)

I used to look at life like a feel-good movie, thinking that everything would turn out fine in the end and people will behave with sense... But America is legit just a comedy show. There's absolutely NO hope.

Back
Top Bottom