Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Everything that ruins a community is praised in the AMERICAN community.
I have noticed this even on NikeTalk, non Blacks speak of violence and affiliations as if they are charming. However, speak of Black excellence here, and you are shunned and shamed, told that this is not the place for such banter. It is much cooler to say that you are a Blood on here, than it is to say that you are simply BLACK.

Last edited:
I learned many things. Hygiene and women is not exclusive to BBW's. A good portion of the women in that era in my life had questionable practices. From the finest ones to the mud ducks, you never know who is really taking care of themselves until clothes start coming off. Some day's I was completing my mission by any means necessary and stay with at least 7 sets of target bed sheets in the crib to swap during the week. Still good times though.
Your honesty does not go unnoticed, but...

giphy (3).gif

Yea you trippin trippin. Had a skinny shawty ride me so mean that I contemplated letting the yoppa off in her
I thought we initiated you into the #TeamRaw club already. Come to the dark side.
She’s weird
She is but I like her goofyness, remind me of some black girls I went to school with. Be a real good time on the weekends. She just has everything magnified because of her husband.
Steph looks like he just tired of her ish like he needs a break or something
Steph going to get him a side piece like Kesha from Belly have his nose wide open. Jumper going to be permanently toggled onto playoff mode.

Sigh was just teaching my 4 year old how to play tic tac toe. Sigh.
AB9160E1-1BF8-4E49-B290-1D817E4A50E0.png

Mitchell and ness Wylin, why they put this joint up with one nipple??
Damn shorty chest is crazy.
Doing it.

Heard about this on the news dude heard his moms was in danger and the firemen wouldn't let him in, so he scaled up the 19 floors to check on her. Verified with her she was alright and scaled-down, police figured after all that not to arrest him.

That boy either Tongan or Samoan.

The sound on the first two hits and the last one. :sick:

Beat the brakes off that cholo. :sick:

Dude was in a lose lose situation if he won the fight, Samoan would have come through deep and wrecked him. I went to school with some back in elementary school, thankfully they were friends with my cousin.

Took that *** whoppin like a G though.

No. I even replace the word when I sing back songs.
I respect that. So I am certain that you can understand the love that I have for my people. So the next time you suggest that this is simply for attention? Remember that, especially when you sing back those songs.

Dude at the end was the biggest fool sticking up for that piece of trash.

Dude recording is a dickhead same way. Recording instead of intervening when that junkie was harassing that man and kicking his groceries. It's funny though right? :smh:
It's just as funny as that brother who was shooting that sister.

Back
Top Bottom