Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

How many posts just got wiped :lol:

Untitled.png

YellowGreedyHornedviper-size_restricted.gif

Because (as we say in the South) only hit dogs holler.

Khufu is only responsible for his posts - not our reactions to his posts.

If what he posts makes us feel a way, is that his problem, or our problem?

Simple.

Besides - if we were really curious about Khufu's POV, isn't that what private messages are for? Just ask him.

Seems some folks just want to shut him up...instead of live and let live.

...and that's saying something about us, not him.
Yeah let the racist cook. That’s the solution. :lol:
Ya’ll funny style. :rolleyes

instagram algorithm messing up threatening to cancel the chicks page for bullying smh. reading thru all the girls speaking up on her twitter.... i always get the same exact thought...

"what happened to you was terrible.... but why didnt you come forward then so he couldnt do it to anybody else?"

all of the women in her twitter thread saying this guy did such and such... like... why didnt u fry him earlier and save everyone who came after u? for a lot of the women, just keeping it real.... how desperate are you for photos that a dude says send nudes so i can see if i can work with u or not and u do it? technology has set back the last generation in many ways. common sense is just about gone.

Because (as we say in the South) only hit dogs holler.

Khufu is only responsible for his posts - not our reactions to his posts.

If what he posts makes us feel a way, is that his problem, or our problem?

Simple.

Besides - if we were really curious about Khufu's POV, isn't that what private messages are for? Just ask him.

Seems some folks just want to shut him up...instead of live and let live.

...and that's saying something about us, not him.
Yeah, this would be fine and dandy if dude didn’t go around posting CLEAR passive aggressive shots in multiple threads at people he’s gotten into disputes with but yeah, “that’s saying something about us.” :rofl:

I don't even check for new music anymore. Which is crazy, because it was literally one of my favorite things to do growing up. There was an era where I'd go to the record store every Tuesday and there was guaranteed to be some heat dropping.
I basically have a WestCoast channel on Pandora, Biggie, Rakim, and Snoop all have channels. No reason to even turn on the music stations until Christmas.
How many posts just got wiped :lol:

Coming in here now, thread looking like an M Night Shyamalan film. Incoherent and missed opportunities.

Anyways until now never had a reference to just how big they are. Things are massive.

instagram algorithm messing up threatening to cancel the chicks page for bullying smh. reading thru all the girls speaking up on her twitter.... i always get the same exact thought...

"what happened to you was terrible.... but why didnt you come forward then so he couldnt do it to anybody else?"

all of the women in her twitter thread saying this guy did such and such... like... why didnt u fry him earlier and save everyone who came after u? for a lot of the women, just keeping it real.... how desperate are you for photos that a dude says send nudes so i can see if i can work with u or not and u do it? technology has set back the last generation in many ways. common sense is just about gone.

I think the same thing sometimes. Thinking about it I suppose fear of getting blackballed from the industry and such prevents them from coming forth since the dude is a high profile photographer

tekthemaestro tekthemaestro
I'm sure it's easier said than done.
in this case "said" and "done" are literally the same thing. the same way they found courage (cuz someone else stepped up and spoke) now, i just WISH they found it sooner. i know thats not how the mind works yadda yadda but... i feel for crimes with victims like this. but i also look at those who survived it first and stayed quiet like COME ONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

Sooo my understanding from this post is...

SHE sought him out.
Doesn’t post the initial exchange where she reached out to him but starts it where he asks for nudes.
Dude lays out his terms (however misogynistic they are) and she doesn’t like them, gets mad, starts taking shots so he does back and posts it on SM to vilify dude.

There are TONS of creepy *** photographers who deserve this #cancel energy but from THIS exchange, I can’t help but see how she’s using this attack against him since he’s well known as a form of self-promotion.

Sooo my understanding from this post is...

SHE sought him out.
Doesn’t post the initial exchange where she reached out to him but starts it where he asks for nudes.
Dude lays out his terms (however misogynistic they are) and she doesn’t like them, gets mad, starts taking shots so he does back and posts it on SM to vilify dude.

There are TONS of creepy *** photographers who deserve this #cancel energy but from THIS exchange, I can’t help but see how she’s using this attack against him since he’s well known as a form of self-promotion.

"Marcus Hyde, 32, took to Instagram Stories on Sunday to share an image of a model posing in a shower wearing a nude see-through bodysuit, writing: 'Who wants to shoot?'

After sending a direct message to the photographer to show her interest in working with him, Los Angeles-based model and interior design student Sunnaya Nash posted screenshots of their exchange, alleging Hyde was going to charge her $2,000 for photos unless she sent him nude pictures of herself beforehand."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...Ariana-Grande-accused-predatory-behavior.html

I mean shouldn't he be exposed so that other people know to steer clear of him? I didn't really look further into it but maybe she exposes small-time photographers that try to do the same thing too?

Back
Top Bottom