Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Because (as we say in the South) only hit dogs holler.

Khufu is only responsible for his posts - not our reactions to his posts.

If what he posts makes us feel a way, is that his problem, or our problem?

Simple.

Besides - if we were really curious about Khufu's POV, isn't that what private messages are for? Just ask him.

Seems some folks just want to shut him up...instead of live and let live.

...and that's saying something about us, not him.
73 post and one of them is to defend Khufu?

Who's burner is this?

"Marcus Hyde, 32, took to Instagram Stories on Sunday to share an image of a model posing in a shower wearing a nude see-through bodysuit, writing: 'Who wants to shoot?'

After sending a direct message to the photographer to show her interest in working with him, Los Angeles-based model and interior design student Sunnaya Nash posted screenshots of their exchange, alleging Hyde was going to charge her $2,000 for photos unless she sent him nude pictures of herself beforehand."

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...Ariana-Grande-accused-predatory-behavior.html

I mean shouldn't he be exposed so that other people know to steer clear of him? I didn't really look further into it but maybe she exposes small-time photographers that try to do the same thing too?
After re-reading, you’re right. :lol:

I read it quick and didn’t pay attention to her saying she’s comfortable shooting nude but not sending him nudes beforehand.

pg 3236-3238 y’all boys were tweaking heavy

I don't even check for new music anymore. Which is crazy, because it was literally one of my favorite things to do growing up. There was an era where I'd go to the record store every Tuesday and there was guaranteed to be some heat dropping.

Quality music is still around it’s just the poppy bs is broadcasted/hyped heavier

SchoolboyQ Crash talk is heat
Freddie Gibbs Bandanna is hard
Dreamville album is hard
New big krit is fire
Polo g also heat

R&B
Bobby beige’s new indigio album is dope
Daniel Cesar new album case study is heat
Solange when I get home
Ari Lennox Shea butter is PRESSURE
H.E.R
Even Ella Mai

Again there is good rap & r&b readily available you can’t just go off what twit&ig say is hot cuz “they” miss a lot

Poor girl must have missed timed that uppercut.
tenor (4).gif

Many of Street Fighter battles were decided by a simple uppercut.

a shoryuken is anything but simple pleighboi. i remember i used to try to hit them in the pool when play fighting with cousins. NEVER worked out right lmao

a shoryuken is anything but simple pleighboi. i remember i used to try to hit them in the pool when play fighting with cousins. NEVER worked out right lmao
People hit the punch button before completing the half moon. :smh: Got you out there doing a crouching strong punch leaving you wide open. If you really unlucky the jumping medium punch looking real silly.

Damn son's tears at the end got me, how much something we take for granted meant to him. Did not stop me from trying to peep the cheeks though, that joint plump.
Damn I thought I was the only one, I was like yo this is an emotional scene focus. Inner me was like let me see the rest of that, look kind of plump. She has some kind of apparatus on though, maybe replaced leg or something.

Remind me of a time where we were getting tore down with some military guys and girls. Dude was GONE, but someone dared him to go out in the dead of winter and run to the tree and back. We opened the sliding glass door he ran to the tree and turned around running full speed. Dude ran right through the sliding glass door. :smh:

Everyone sobered up immediately, had to call the MP's. No cheeks were had that night.

I don't even check for new music anymore. Which is crazy, because it was literally one of my favorite things to do growing up.

saying stuff like this gets you a first class ride into the "Moments That Made You Realize You're Washed" Thread..there's still plenty of good music coming out my guy. I used to dislike all the Future and Migos stuff that was coming out, so I forced myself to listen to and discover other genres of music.

Back
Top Bottom