Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

CuanIN.gif

Couple face up to six years in jail for taking sand from Italian beach
Livia Borghese and Rob Picheta, CNN • Published 19th August 2019
(CNN) — We've all been tempted to bring a little bit of paradise home from our holidays. But the urge has backfired on a French couple, who are facing up to six years in prison for removing sand from a beach in Sardinia, where they had been on vacation.
The Italian island's white sand is protected, and tourists face fines and even jail time for removing it from local beaches -- but the couple say they did not realize they were committing a crime.

I’m doing what I wanna do. I can criticize a parent if I want too. She look stupid

“Doing to much” is what females say..............

Yea, I'm close to a few females. They tend to rub off.

You don't even know the scenario my guy. That could be her little brother, nephew, friends kids(he's a G if so :lol: ). You just went straight to the worst case scenario. Idk what females did to you, but SHE aint do it. Or did she?? :nerd:

Yea, I'm close to a few females. They tend to rub off.

You don't even know the scenario my guy. That could be her little brother, nephew, friends kids(he's a G if so :lol: ). You just went straight to the worst case scenario. Idk what females did to you, but SHE aint do it. Or did she?? :nerd:

Whether her child or not, treat them the same. Evidently she’s watching him.... the house looks empty. It’s just her and the kid.

I ain’t never had no issue with women. Evidently that kid tired of her taking the same 2,000 pictures every second.

i think she thought he was airhumping her. starbucks was out of her favorite latte that morning. her bf was up watching 2 and a half men instead of paying attention to her. this was just the last straw

She probably looked in the mirror that morning and noticed that booty-do, too.

Back
Top Bottom