Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I'm saying, at that point NOT smash is just as bad. Also, you trying to tell me they're this religious and never ran it by a pastor or priest to tell them they are wrong?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...qplz17TS7xZro2_5MqD8QQdC77-whD1R8nBdY4V4zz584
Screenshot_20190822-141616_Chrome.jpg

What is the point? They might as well just be roommates, or homies. There is no reason to be religious and married if you're not engaged in marital duties. This dude eating raw potatoes to calm himself down, :rofl:. She found a sucker because I know for a fact that wasn't his idea, :lol:. This fool eating raw potatoes, while some other dude putting his potato in her raw :smh:

Poor kid freaked out when that dead squirrel or rat fell on him :rofl:

Their pastor prolly told him that, while he tearing the wife down behind the pulpit.

Webay gif on that :pimp:. Didn't think about Pastor Jacobs being the one tearing her *** down :lol:

going to be the ultimate sin when dude gets fed up from not getting any yambs and hits her with those divorce papers.

I'm saying, at that point NOT smash is just as bad. Also, you trying to tell me they're this religious and never ran it by a pastor or priest to tell them they are wrong?

theyre that religious and skipped all the sex is good parts lol

Also, Bae Larson slander will NOT be tolerated.

You've all been warned.
You sure this is the hill you want to die on?

Back
Top Bottom