Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

a9B00do.jpg

Doing way too much, trying to grab headlines by using these situations? Sad thing is, i bet its going to get them some publicity, and any pub is better than none.

all the rhetoric confuses me tbh
if women aren't naturally born according to this video, then why are transgender people using so many unnatural procedures to become a trans woman
like hormone therapy and whatnot... also why are trans women trying so hard to look and act like a natural woman ?
You hit the nail on the head. They don't even believe the **** they are saying.

Clearly there's a difference between a woman and a man. If there wasn't, they wouldn't be going thru such lengths to look like the opposite sex.

But because of their own agenda, they want to push this gender neutrality.

**** that, a boy is a boy and a girl is a girl. If they grow up having feeling for the same sex, so beat it and support them for being homosexuals. But transgender is a different thing entirely.

As long as there's money to be made, this is going to be a big movement. Pretty soon you'll have a uterus transplant in a transgender Male.

It is what it is, people.can do what they want, but dont get mad when genetically you aren't what you identify as.

When an old man identify as a 13 y/o and has sex with a teen, ... let me not go there because people aren't ready!

Back
Top Bottom