Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Slam his parents more than anything. Probably at home like "hope my child is doing well at college". If he's alive, still a future Supreme Court Justice.

all the rhetoric confuses me tbh
if women aren't naturally born according to this video, then why are transgender people using so many unnatural procedures to become a trans woman
like hormone therapy and whatnot... also why are trans women trying so hard to look and act like a natural woman ?
Yeah just because you identify a certain way doesn't make you automatically a Doctor or scientist, just like folks on the opposite side of the argument. You can't combat misinformation with misinformation. I blame Trump and his ilk for normalizing that **** just so they can get away with crimes.

all the rhetoric confuses me tbh
if women aren't naturally born according to this video, then why are transgender people using so many unnatural procedures to become a trans woman
like hormone therapy and whatnot... also why are trans women trying so hard to look and act like a natural woman ?
Makes it sound theyre jealous of women being born women, by acting like it takes more to be a female aside from body parts. Again, i can understand identity is the largest part of this whole thing, but identity is only perception, and perception is not always reality. Cant be mad if someone elses perception is not in line with your own, and it works both ways.

HarmlessEqualKitty-size_restricted.gif

Back
Top Bottom