Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

i'm not sure if this is a man or a menopausal woman facing a midlife crisis. either way it is the least arousing thing I have seen this week, and i've seen a homeless man taking a **** in a doorway.

Last edited:
BWGhSWUIUAAB4DL.jpg:large

167p8iq.jpg
I'm gonna assume it's funny because it's set as if it's supposed to be the family TV?

Because the only way to play online/offline games [street fighter, COD, etc] are on those lag less monitors :pimp: 8)

i'm not sure if this is a man or a menopausal woman facing a midlife crisis. either way it is the least arousing thing I have seen this week, and i've seen a homeless man taking a **** in a doorway.
UK white girls.....they always been about it...

you'd be surprised at how cool hood white girls in the uk are...damn near jamaicans themselves i swear

I'm gonna assume it's funny because it's set as if it's supposed to be the family TV?

Because the only way to play online/offline games [street fighter, COD, etc] are on those lag less monitors :pimp: 8)

You're right about the monitors. Anything over 32" will give you a delay of at least 3-5 ms. But rice boy you don't want that work in streetfighter :smokin

You're right about the monitors. Anything over 32" will give you a delay of at least 3-5 ms. But rice boy you don't want that work in streetfighter :smokin

I just realized that the TV in the first picture (from Catfish) is using 2 "Little Tikes" plastic chairs as the TV stand :lol:

Yeah I'm hang gli-din! Yeah I'm hang gli-din! Yeah I'm hang gli-din! Yeah I'm hang gli-din! Yeah I'm hang gli-din! Yeah I'm hang gli-din!
Yeah I'm hang gli-din! Yeah I'm hang gli-din! Yeah I'm hang gli-din! Yeah I'm hang gli-din! Yeah I'm hang gli-din! Yeah I'm hang gli-din!

:rofl: kicked her *** out the train

BWGhSWUIUAAB4DL.jpg:large

167p8iq.jpg

word. dude had me confused with that post. i play on a monitor too (20-23>*). besides what is the story behind that picture in the spoiler it has been posted a lot in the past.

Last edited:
You're right about the monitors. Anything over 32" will give you a delay of at least 3-5 ms. But rice boy you don't want that work in streetfighter
smokin.gif
Why is this? My PS3 is connected to my 27" TV and every time I connect it to a bigger TV the game play is way different.

lol

She looks like a bored unappreciated housewife who is getting her groove back. I doubt anyone in here knows who she is.

Last edited:
Son, you better not be that Vega player :nerd:
Why is this? My PS3 is connected to my 27" TV and every time I connect it to a bigger TV the game play is way different.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Display_lag

I used to be into competitive gaming and when I played Street Fighter money matches, exact input timing was necessary . . some games you don't eem notice that sh-t though

Back
Top Bottom