Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Holy Moly he's murking those Bred XI

I know he was doing it (cocaine is a hell of a drug) i just cited David Ruffin because of his song "Statue of a Fool" which Juicy J sampled for "Name It After Me" In response to dudes getting all uptight about me posting an educational pic about Gum care. I bet ya, all of yous' brushed your gums and brushed your teeth for 3 minutes and also flossed after that pic was posted. Y'all can thank me later.
great song.

that juicy j>> this new one.

that album is flames.

People still doing the airbrush shirt thing? That was hot back in like middle/high school :lol:

103 likes though?! :x :smh:

pretty much what i expected with such a beastish colorway. LOL at people taking 15 pics of their outfit and then filtering and pasting them into a outfit collage mash up. Seems these bel air 5's are extra popular with the homies who cant let go of true religion.  

Petition to re name these " Harlem 5's" or " boot cut 5's"...... cant wait for the matching vamp life t

Do these idiots think that their tongues are the first surfaces those shoes have touched? Grimy @#$ dudes

Last edited:
You blaming the chick, but dude is the real ratchet 'o in this situation.

Allowing himself to get played over some basic punani; ninjas is too thirsty these days...:smh:

I'm not blaming anyone idc bout these fools that's y they posted here.... I never let my jumps take pics with me let alone one like this....

I haven't bought a pair of J's in close to 2 years. Even back then, I rarely bought J's. I couldn't mess with them anymore. The rising retail price and lowering quality mixed with short run releases and a lot of hype. The amounts of money people are getting played out of for a pair of sneakers today makes Flight Club's prices sound sensible. It used to be so easy. I remember getting the 07 Aqua 8's for under retail.

Oh yeah. Those 5's look like doo-doo.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom