Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

been watching hockey since "Sports Illustrated for Kids" and I'm pretty sure this is grounds for a fight.

how dare you, sir.

That’s my boy Kenny Wu.
F1092024-DD57-48DE-9BFA-54DCCB504207.gif

And if a goon tried to fight him, he’s well versed in Stick Glove Shirt
A1733587-4120-46BF-B415-E30C6EC80DFA.gif

Because she wants to show off to her co-workers :lol:.
Which is corny, lol
It seems that way but it aint, and it aint got to be limited to Vday.

You know women are competitive, gives them a chance to flex at work, and most of all its the thought.

Feel bad for buddy if story is true, but atleast he knows what time it is now.

@degenerate423 just saw your post we on the same page haha
Flexing at work is mad corny. As for the thought, he can send it to her crib or give it to her in person at home. Doesn't the thought count in those circumstances?

Sent my wife Rose's to her job.

150 roses mixed and what not, last year I sent her 100 roses mixed and the other girls at her job was hating and her sheltered self didn't even know until she told me and I explained to her.

I've never been the type to do no goofy stuff like that either, but last year was rough for her and she went through a lot.

Last year was first time and it was because costco had a deal on slickdeals 50 Rose's for$50. I went back to the email from last year and clicked around and they had it again.

Not sure I will do it next year.
Just curious though, why not have it sent to the house when she's home, or just give it to her personally? What is it about her going through something that makes it more meaningful to send it to her job. Again, I'm just being curious

Harassment and false imprisonment? I thought it was called being in a relationship, lol. How many dudes in here had to sit through housewives, or some other bs reality show with their shorty?

Which is corny, lol

Flexing at work is mad corny. As for the thought, he can send it to her crib or give it to her in person at home. Doesn't the thought count in those circumstances?

Just curious though, why not have it sent to the house when she's home, or just give it to her personally? What is it about her going through something that makes it more meaningful to send it to her job. Again, I'm just being curious

Harassment and false imprisonment? I thought it was called being in a relationship, lol. How many dudes in here had to sit through housewives, or some other bs reality show with their shorty?
Bra why you asking all these questions about the way women think man lol.

Sometimes it ain't about you or what you think. It's how they interpret and recieve things.

Never said it made sense. Just gave a thought on there perspective. Do you

Men could careless about outside noise

Which is corny, lol

So let me explain my thought process behind sending to her job instead of our apartment.

I've never got or sent her roses the previous years we've been together maybe I might get her like a dozen roses or whatever for valentine day. I saw a special from Costco on slickdeals last year and thought it was a good deal for 50 roses for $50.

I got the deal and had it sent to my wifes job because we both work during the day and it would be delivered to our apartment and sit either in the lobby or if the delivery person is nice he'll leave it up on our floor by the door of our apartment. Either way I didn't want her to find/get the roses in that manner.

She liked and was happy I sent it to her job and surprised her because I'm a jerk and she wouldn't have expected it so I did the same this year and added 50 roses.

There's more to it and I would share more, but it gets personal and I know better than to share personal stuff with NT.

Also to understand... see monstar monstar response a few posts up :lol: don't try to understand women... you never will!

Back
Top Bottom