Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Time to break fools wildin.
MV5BZDkyNmIyMDctOTUwYy00YmQzLThiZWMtZGJhYWVmN2VhODlhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMTI2MDY2NzE@._V1_SY1000_CR...jpg

DC8F72AA-DA21-4ED4-97E5-5A6F4129274D.jpeg

Spoiler whatever that is Fam! Did NOT need to see that.

So let me explain my thought process behind sending to her job instead of our apartment.

I've never got or sent her roses the previous years we've been together maybe I might get her like a dozen roses or whatever for valentine day. I saw a special from Costco on slickdeals last year and thought it was a good deal for 50 roses for $50.

I got the deal and had it sent to my wifes job because we both work during the day and it would be delivered to our apartment and sit either in the lobby or if the delivery person is nice he'll leave it up on our floor by the door of our apartment. Either way I didn't want her to find/get the roses in that manner.

She liked and was happy I sent it to her job and surprised her because I'm a jerk and she wouldn't have expected it so I did the same this year and added 50 roses.

There's more to it and I would share more, but it gets personal and I know better than to share personal stuff with NT.

Also to understand... see @monstar response a few posts up :lol: don't try to understand women... you never will!
You don't even have to explain it honestly. It's a grand materialistic display for your lady that you love to **** on her coworkers. It can be corny but sometimes you make that sacrifice to get out your own ego if she matters.

Someone on my FB posted an article saying OSHA is trying to make protective helmets mandatory for strippers because someone severely hurt herself on a 20 foot pole

Imagine walking into a strip club with a bunch of naked women wearing construction hats :lol:

Someone on my FB posted an article saying OSHA is trying to make protective helmets mandatory for strippers because someone severely hurt herself on a 20 foot pole

Imagine walking into a strip club with a bunch of naked women wearing construction hats :lol:

The incident was posted in here actually :lol: . A stripper fell off a hella high pole and broke her jaw. She could have broken her neck tbh

Back
Top Bottom