Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

White people refuse to follow the rules, nobody will TELL them what to do. LOL

Dude just now waking up from the Fyre Festival.
170428-zimmerman-frye-tease_bqt3l0.jpg
at least they had tents.

when the roids kick in
Bout to say, homie's been without a gym for a while and trying to get it in :lol:

I've carried heavy *** wheeled luggage like that before.
a- Because I was taking them in my place and didn't want to wheel them through a dirty lot
b - Hell, why not get the workout in

Vibe: Plies is an interesting name for a rapper, how did you get that nickname?

Plies: "Plies" is a tool. You can use it to put the squeeze on things, like I’m doing to these ****** in the rap game. I got the squeeze on them real tight. They feeling the pressure. Or you can use it to pull things out. I pull out all the bull**** and keep the real, you feel me?

It also a word you can use in terms of things goin’ on in yo life, ya dig. You may hear something I say and say that it "plies to me.”

Read More: BLOG: Plies Is The Future Of Hip-Hop? - XXL | https://www.xxlmag.com/plies-is-the-future-of-hip-hop/?utm_source=tsmclip&utm_medium=referral

People wake up, get out a bed with the do not remove label on, brush their teeth with regulated toothpaste, take a shower in regulated mineral water, put on regulated clothes they paid taxes on, get in the car with registration and inspection, put on a seatbelt, obey the speed limit, stop at stop signs etc. then complain about "government can't tell me what to do" for their own health. Murica.
0FAA4D4F-C54F-4AB7-B3DA-518D2A3A2B77.jpeg

well played good sir.

Best marketing for that show and Papa Cristo could have. People latched on because they thought they were watching a train wreck.

Perhaps I am wildin but Papa Cristo said they don't have a G in Greece. Then why ya'll still calling the city Greece?

Back
Top Bottom