Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

TotalDescriptiveDegu-size_restricted.gif

CRAZY, thought sharks were much stronger than that, dude basically just Bam Bam and picked the shark up in the water.
Another dog not on that friendly ****. Ol girl was calm as hell tho, I def would not have waited for buddy to walk up on me :lol:

The voice told me all I needed to know and then the hand confirmed everything for me.
Reason #1 I dont even let my anyone touch my dog on walks even with the leash on.. man that stray dog really did look friendly. Think she messed up sticking her hand out before the dog went for sniff, either way though that german shep i believe aint nothing to **** with
Concur they weren't police dogs for years for nothin. Yeah people walk through our neighborhood and ask if my daughters want to pet them. Naw we good, because if they bite my daughters I will break the dogs neck on the spot and F you up. Better safe than sorry.

Can't lie thought it was going to be worse than that.
that’s why i don’t let my dogs near people or dogs i don’t know well. but god damn people are stubborn AF! people will be walking up to my pups i’ll say “they’re not friendly” and they just keep walking up. i’ve legit had people follow me across the street trying to let my dogs :lol:

my dogs are friendly, you just never know who’s gonna rub them the wrong way.
Like The Walking Dead coming at you

Wasnt his dad like governor of Belize ? Or am I mistaking him for Haitian Jack ? If so he has a good chance without our support. Lets support shyne.

Back
Top Bottom