Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

tenor.gif

Well I’m judging by her reaction she was in tears. Could be cause she was on camera too though but who knows. Putting your life on social media is the dumb part
Yea she just gave birth man. She could be emotional from that. Hard to read the body language in such a vulnerable moment.

I just think a stunt like that is selfish as hell especially considering it was a partial performance since it was being recorded.

Maybe you need to date ol girl in that tweet. Seems like both of y'all make stuff unnecessarily difficult.

So you honestly don't see anything foul about proposing to a woman right after giving birth?

Yea that was stupid as hell.

Id imagine giving birth is probably the most physically and mentally draining experience a woman could go through.

She literally just had a human crawl out her genitals and this dumbass wants to be all cute and okie dokie about it. Idiot.
Exactly.

So you honestly don't see anything foul about proposing to a woman right after giving birth?

Exactly.
I wouldn't do it, you wouldn't do it.... but people have different tastes and preferences. You seem to measure everyone by your standards of what's acceptable. We all do to an extent, myself included, you hit the turbo button with it tho.

I imagine you having a police suspect board in your home highlight and circling things people said. Waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat like "on 11/7/14 sc kid indicated minimal interest in Korean food, however on 7/8/18 he used an exclamation point while describing a new Korean spot that he visited. Surely this must be addressed"

Last edited:
I wouldn't do it, you wouldn't do it.... but people have different tastes and preferences. You seem to measure everyone by your standards of what's acceptable. We all do to an extent, myself included, you hit the turbo bottom with it tho.

I imagine you having a police suspect board in your home highlight and circling things people said. Waking up in the middle of the night in a cold sweat like "on 11/7/14 sc kid indicated minimal interest in Korean food, however on 7/8/18 he used an exclamation point while describing a new Korean spot that he visited. Surely this must be addressed"

Yea you got me.

I'll take a picture of the board when I get home.Just for you.

Back
Top Bottom