Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

SaltyBonyKomododragon-size_restricted.gif

Hands up at all times.

Damn really knocked old dude out in a waist trainer.

Proposing to a woman in the delivery room is something that only makes sense in the movies. All that is going on in there is quite hectic, woman might be drugged up, in pain, emotions are going crazy. Just wait until after she is released.

I still don't understand the need to record or broadcast the proposal. Personally, if I am proposing to my girl at someone else's wedding, I would ask her to come outside or come walk around with me away from everyone. Then propose to her, away from everyone, nobody recording just the two of us. Also not stealing the shine from our friends who just got married, put the ring on her finger then go back to the group. Ask her to reveal the news the day after or a few days later.

Man beaten, robbed of his six-figure life savings outside Southern California Chase Bank https://abc11.com/man-beaten-robbed-of-$200k-life-savings-outside-bank/6357662/ via @ABC11_WTVD
Since it's on the net he might get a GoFundMe in his name and get even more dough.
Part of me thinks this is fishy though. How'd the robber know to specifically target him 🤔 could've been a setup just to get the GoFundMe started.
That or inside job. Someone had to know he was making a withdrawal and not a deposit. If it isn't either of those things then some robbers got mad lucky... for now.
I'm sure medical bills is gonna be grip so he should get more than 200K if this is all legit.

100% staged - how that stick up cat know exactly who to target? Got that slick Persian lawyer and GoFundMe set up right away. :smh: :smh: :smh:

Back
Top Bottom