Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

117577893_3871929279490513_1868106113955729563_n.jpg

Man those burgers were probably still good in the wrapper. I’d be pissed too though :lol:

This guy got some serious issues. The burgers were good and the drinks didn't spill either, it was just the fries that hit the ground.

Take the L for being a clumsy goof and move on. People/kids starving in other parts of the world so there's no reason to waste food (even if it's McDonald's). :smh: :smh: :smh:

This guy got some serious issues. The burgers were good and the drinks didn't spill either, it was just the fries that hit the ground.

Take the L for being a clumsy goof and move on. People/kids starving in other parts of the world so there's no reason to waste food (even if it's McDonald's). :smh: :smh: :smh:
Didn’t even notice the drinks didn’t spill. Makes it even funnier

💯

Learning how to cook @ home >

I'm lactose intolerance & a couple months didn't have my pills on me to comfortably drink the milkshake I had just brought from chick-fil-a so I waited until I got back to the house. As soon as I got to doorstep my chocolate milkshake w/ the whip cream just falls out my hand. I was so sad about it that I went just went inside, laid on the floor, and fell asleep w/ all my clothes on (shoes too) & the grocery bags were still on my forearms.

I'm lactose intolerance & a couple months didn't have my pills on me to comfortably drink the milkshake I had just brought from chick-fil-a so I waited until I got back to the house. As soon as I got to doorstep my chocolate milkshake w/ the whip cream just falls out my hand. I was so sad about it that I went just went inside, laid on the floor, and fell asleep w/ all my clothes on (shoes too) & the grocery bags were still on my forearms.
I went to Starbucks a few months ago and got some cold brew with a foam on top. Good stuff, so I actually got a venti this time. My girl’s Nissan Sentra has some crappy cup holders so long story short someone almost hit me on the road made me swerve and the coffee just flew off the cup holder and onto the passenger seat. Lid came off and everything :sick:

i believe these retailed for $250...
A9BFCB69-B421-4C46-8F8A-4ABE6B9ED41F.jpeg
Niketalk is the circle of life
tenor.gif

Oh word didn't know Nike doing a Martine Rose collab on AF1
maxresdefault.jpg

Shoes ended up right we knew they were, someone real wild for even speaking that. :smh:

"Nike and Martine Rose join forces for probably the best collaboration in the world."

Yeah, I may or may not have a friend who got $20k to get married to someone back in the early 2K's. Also, I may or may not have been asked to do the same for $10k up front and another $7k after two years. Felt I was getting ripped off of that $3k difference so I passed:lol: Allegedly.

There's always relatives trying to get me in on this with one of their nieces or friends from the Philippines. I'm not doing it unless it's 35K and up. :emoji_laughing:

This’ll never not be funny

Facts. This happened to me on a few occasions too! It's usually when I get out of my car or when I'm getting the keys to unlock my door. Always been consistent in ruining my night. :emoji_laughing:

Back
Top Bottom