Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Smh someone in another thread called it gentrified screw lol

screw does have real in store mixtapes and original songs and then there’s the dea album. Would be dope if this eventually lead people to a surge in sales for him when people go down that rabbit hole.

Or DJ screw made “screw” way before any of that overthought and under informed **** she talking..

I actually had a post about the idiocy of her not crediting DJ Screw, but I didn’t want some clown telling me why reverb is “technically” different or some dumb s*** :lol:.

31fmyyl24ug51.jpg

I provided evidence 2 post below that! itty bitty *****!!!

fix Ya TONE
You said e & Gaga are ugly naming them together for whatever reason is a instant L boi.
My tone is nice I should & could be much more ignorant about it.

gaga a damn troll doll fam u honestly tweaking

You said e & Gaga are ugly naming them together for whatever reason is a instant L boi.
My tone is nice I should & could be much more ignorant about it.

gaga a damn troll doll fam u honestly tweaking

if you were really catching up on the thread you would’ve noticed it was more-so a comparison. It was an analogy and you took it literally............... move on

if you were really catching up on the thread you would’ve noticed it was more-so a comparison. It was an analogy and you took it literally............... move on
“For whatever reason is a instant L”

typed it again since you obviously missed it the 1st time even though you quoted it.

Back
Top Bottom