Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

As with anything, FAKE until proven REAL.

BUt the conclusions people draw from 10 second videos are amazing man.

I'm sure yall read some of them.

What? :lol: What does a girl being attractive have to do with her dancing provocatively?
What do most women like? Especially, attractive women. What does dancing provocatively get her? What did all the hoopin and hollering get her? The answer to all those questions is attention. I ain’t met a attractive women that don’t do some kind of attention seeking behavior.

h77uqiruygy11.gif

What do most women like? Especially, attractive women. What does dancing provocatively get her? What did all the hoopin and hollering get her? The answer to all those questions is attention. I ain’t met a attractive women that don’t do some kind of attention seeking behavior.
why r u choosing to die on this hill?

All attractive women don't seek unnecessary attention. Sexy Lawyers.... Low key thick police deputies.... Those "teachers".... Surgeons... Partners in companies... CFO's of businesses.....Women with high profile professions that are smart enough to not lose their career over a twerkin video..

yeah i don't know if yall ever really tried to help someone with a mental illness and/or drug problem but sometimes it just doesn't work. no matter how hard you try.
unfortunately, i know from experience.
I work for an assessment center. We work with people dealing homelessness, addiction and mental illness. A lot of the mentally ill don't want to take the prescribed meds that will balance them out.

Back
Top Bottom