Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

:rofl:Damn she like young Bobby Fischer setting them up for checkmate.
this. no spices or anything else. cook at my crib back in the day and you would’ve had to bring everything needed.
Remind me of boy that use to hang out in our crew. We in our late teens early 20's, opened up his refrigerator all he had was waffles filled to the top. :smh:

I said Kev what is you doing, we bring chicks back here you goin look crazy, you ain't got no chips no nothin. Looked like a damn freezer section.
Eggos-at-Target-600x600.jpg

Sucked because we all lived in Northern VA and he lived closets to DC.

Lol man a “post your refrigerator” thread would bring the lulz. I have a friend who can’t cook and his fridge is always empty or just a single serving of leftovers.
I find a concerning amount of women are surprised at my ability to perform basic life skills such as cooking, cleaning, laundry
I don't get guys who are always like "That's women's work, my girl or mom does those things for me."

There are a lot of women that cant do that **** either though. I once worked with a girl who invited a man to her place for a home-cooked meal and then went and bought a bunch of frozen **** to trick him with.

I was talking to a chick earlier this year and casually mentioned stuff I cook and bake. She gonna tell me she can't cook so I should move in with her and make her stuff "Lol". Told her straight up she'd starve to death relying on me.

Back
Top Bottom