Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

1603891217340.gif

These are always funny to watch but I would never wanna be in one of these relationships were couples constantly prank each other trying to go viral. Not worth it for me to record a murder on Instagram Live for a few luls:lol:

I find a concerning amount of women are surprised at my ability to perform basic life skills such as cooking, cleaning, laundry
I don't get guys who are always like "That's women's work, my girl or mom does those things for me."

There are a lot of women that cant do that **** either though. I once worked with a girl who invited a man to her place for a home-cooked meal and then went and bought a bunch of frozen **** to trick him with.

I was talking to a chick earlier this year and casually mentioned stuff I cook and bake. She gonna tell me she can't cook so I should move in with her and make her stuff "Lol". Told her straight up she'd starve to death relying on me.
It is crazy. Maybe it’s because my mom was like you make your own dinner at 13-14 years old that I learned how to cook. Same with laundry, ironing clothes etc.

It is crazy. Maybe it’s because my mom was like you make your own dinner at 13-14 years old that I learned how to cook. Same with laundry, ironing clothes etc.
I remember the exact day she made me start doing ****. Thought it was gonna be another saturday of cereal, cartoons and then whatever the **** I like and she came through like

5DxI.gif

The disgust and disappointment on homie face say it all.

His shirt is from:

Christ For The Nations Institute

"End Time Vision 2021"

"Building the Family God's Way"

Bonus:

1WoEYj.gif

The fact there’s no sheets on the mattress or how dirty the room look. You know he was staying there for free and just said **** it bruh, this ain’t worth it.

Why is she presenting as if he didn’t already know? I can tell how she’s built just by looking her in the face.
Why would she record the reveal?
Why is she laughing so hard??
I know homie is ashamed, but what the hell kinda reaction was that?
Was that man?

I find a concerning amount of women are surprised at my ability to perform basic life skills such as cooking, cleaning, laundry
I don't get guys who are always like "That's women's work, my girl or mom does those things for me."

There are a lot of women that cant do that **** either though. I once worked with a girl who invited a man to her place for a home-cooked meal and then went and bought a bunch of frozen **** to trick him with.

I was talking to a chick earlier this year and casually mentioned stuff I cook and bake. She gonna tell me she can't cook so I should move in with her and make her stuff "Lol". Told her straight up she'd starve to death relying on me.
:smh:

Not you but dudes really not able to do their own laundry. Clothes just filthy. Saw on FB that it said on average people only wash there sheets ONCE A YEAR!!!! I can only HOPE it is FAKE NEWS from Russia.

Otherwise you single dudes be careful out there.

Regarding the baking I joke with my wife I am a better baker than her, she is a better cook. I am more adventurous when it comes to cooking.

I’m team white sheets...can’t eem get down like that. As soon as I bought those sheets, I realized people buy dark colored sheets to be lazy.

Artist isn't even wildin, she let him/her continue tattooing after the first failed attempt.
Nope in middle school when mom's started throwing my shirts in the dryer and they came out smedium. I was like I need to figure this laundry thing out. LOL.

Sigh FAKE as MOFO, did they even try with that video. Thing wobbled as soon as it left her hand, yet made it all the way down with accuracy.
IdenticalFlippantBobwhite-size_restricted.gif

Tequila was alright, but don't think worth the money. Recall seeing it on Most Expensivist with 2 Chainz

His deadpan humor is hilarious.

Back
Top Bottom