Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

I swear chiropractors secretly releasing these new exercise methods just to drive up business. LOL. Guys always trying something new, when the old reliable exercises still work. :smh: Work on some squats *** to the grass before trying jumping on a balance ball.
I saw this on FB and I am dying seeing people go back and forth in the comments.
161634018_3595092140589133_6796810140144737209_o.jpg
why are they going back n forth? she ain't turn out as cute as she should've been. She's still cute, but ya know... They could've used a pretty after pi though. They got her lookiing a bit wild.

why are they going back n forth? she ain't turn out as cute as she should've been. She's still cute, but ya know... They could've used a pretty after pi though. They got her lookiing a bit wild.
Because they are saying how can she act in 5 different decades but she is only 35. She hasn't even been around for 5 decades. Others are arguing how long a decade is.

But how do you not even see a big *** dude riding around on a bike?

My guess is Target Fixation

"Target fixation is an attentional phenomenon observed in humans in which an individual becomes so focused on an observed object (be it a target or hazard) that they inadvertently increase their risk of colliding with the object. It is associated with scenarios in which the operator is in control of a high-speed vehicle or other mode of transportation, such as fighter pilots, race-car drivers, paragliders, and motorcyclists.[1] In such cases, the observer may fixate so intently on the target that they steer in the direction of their gaze, which is often the ultimate cause of a collision."

This loser f'd with the wrong person! 😆

I swear chiropractors secretly releasing these new exercise methods just to drive up business. LOL. Guys always trying something new, when the old reliable exercises still work. :smh: Work on some squats *** to the grass before trying jumping on a balance ball.
I saw this on FB and I am dying seeing people go back and forth in the comments.
161634018_3595092140589133_6796810140144737209_o.jpg
Why people confused? People will argue and be so dumb it'll have you confused.

Last edited:
This loser f'd with the wrong person! 😆

From what I understand San Francisco is the LAST place you’d want to do some **** like this. I heard they’re with the ***** out there. Grandma probably an OG.

Back
Top Bottom