Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Nike had nothing to do with the shoe
True but it’s their product billboard
One of my twins is actually in time-out right now for doing that to me. I think I’ll just wait for him to fall asleep after that stunt:lol:
I kicked my dads pillow one time @ young age before he laid down on the floor after a long day work thinking it was funny..
maaaan, he molly Pimp smacked me on side of my head I went deaf for the whole night. Never did I disrespect him like that ever lol

It’s always funny/weird to me when people get all stirred up about “satanic” stuff. It’s just images and numbers... who cares!? Talking bout “gotta draw the line somewhere”. Come on man... people more hyped about these shoes than about these psychos that go on killing sprees. If it’s not what you believe then it’s not what you believe, just keep it pushing. As long as no one’s getting hurt, I don’t see the problem. If bruh wants to put his blood in a damn air bubble let him do it...

That collab has to have been sanctioned by Nike imo.

How does one get blood into an air bubble without compromising it?!
This has been my thought since day one.

They've been using Nitrogen in the air units since 2006 so most of the stability and cushioning comes from the visible plastic support columns embedded in the air unit and the sockliner. I wouldn't be surprised if the customizer of that pair simply simply injected the dye/ink and 'blood' into it then slapped on the custom sockliner.

UnacceptableGratefulAustralianfurseal-size_restricted.gif

pops should've pulled out both times.

Back
Top Bottom