Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

So I'm at work today and there's this 61 year old temp who's 115 pounds, wearing a XXL t-shirt that's tucked into his jeans which are up around his belly button. Dude was spouting classic one liners the whole 9 hour shift.

Well, this is easier than cleaning weapons...

When you've served 12 years in the Army and 2 years in a combat zone, you don't take **** from NOBODY

If a high ranking officer came up to you and asked you the general orders, you had better know them by heart!

If you were even one minute late, you were considered AWOL and would be court martialed for 30 days

Dude was getting mad people kept coming up to him asking if he'd ever done "boy" but after some prodding dude admitted he spent the late 70s- mid 80s snorting coke and taking random drugs like LSD and quaaludes.

So I'm at work today and there's this 61 year old temp who's 115 pounds, wearing a XXL t-shirt that's tucked into his jeans which are up around his belly button. Dude was spouting classic one liners the whole 9 hour shift.

Well, this is easier than cleaning weapons...

When you've served 12 years in the Army and 2 years in a combat zone, you don't take **** from NOBODY

If a high ranking officer came up to you and asked you the general orders, you had better know them by heart!

If you were even one minute late, you were considered AWOL and would be court martialed for 30 days

Dude was getting mad people kept coming up to him asking if he'd ever done "boy" but after some prodding dude admitted he spent the late 70s- mid 80s snorting coke and taking random drugs like LSD and quaaludes.
Insecure old man syndrome.

It's. Not. That. Serious. :lol:

Even if it's fake, she's still a fool. Walking around pretending to fall? Who does that?

Last edited:
Bet she a savage in the bedroom. I’ll hit
If u say so:
1621732730210.png

Back
Top Bottom