Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

RelievedEnergeticIrishwaterspaniel-size_restricted.gif

Yup!

He saw the skin color of dem boys, he heard the kind of music they listen to, he peeped the neighborhood he was in...he knew he wanted no parts of that action. Took his *** right back to the burbs where he could kill in peace...:lol:

Caught PTSD remembering Busta Rhymes and LL Cool J, so he just kept on driving:lol:

im givin her da benefit of da doubt because of her recent strokes. Her interview with joe rogan tells me all i needed to hear. #pray4demi

Last edited:
Connecticut Sun head coach and general manager Curt Miller has been fined $10,000 and suspended for one game after making a comment to a game official regarding Liz Cambage of the Las Vegas Aces, the WNBA said Monday.

In an Instagram story, Cambage said that Miller tried to get a call from one of the officials during Sunday's game between the Aces and Sun. According to Cambage, Miller said, "Come on, she's 300 pounds."
"I will never let a man disrespect me, ever, ever, ever, especially a little White one," Cambage said, noting that she is 6 feet, 8 inches tall, and weighs 235 pounds.

WNBA head coach suspended, fined after making comment about opposing player's weight - CNN

Can yall explain these jokes to none NYCers?

Does Time Square not have a subway station?

I did see him struggle with the classic "favorite rapper" question lol.

Subway stations are all horrible. And times square station has way too many people for a "real" NYer to enjoy that station. We don't have favorites, we have least favorites lol.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom