Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

The fact dad looked right at mom's he has seen this trick before another time another place.

Legit question, does she do anything, volunteer, scholarship, or something for kids? But it's different me asking and Skip. The way Undisputed is now, I wouldn't be surprised it they really did talk about it for a segment.

Skip man it is ok to not like LeBronze but you can't let it consume you. You going to turn into Anakin letting that hate consume you.
original.gif

i dont think he hates lebron but he can’t retract his hate at this point as he’s already in it too deep

or he might legitimately hate lebron 🤷🏻‍♂️ for whatever reason

maybe because bron never gave his hating *** an interview? I didnt watch Skip Bayless during lebrons earlier career, was he hating on lebron then?

Last edited:
Arent you in nyc? Why you ordering domino's? Wildin

No, i'm in nc. I definitely wouldn't be paying for delivery anything in ny, nor would I be buying dominos :lol:

Got free food though. Manager hooked me up for the wait:
IMG_7820.PNG

I'm in NYC and Dominos be hitting! Don't sleep. Of course there are better spots, but when you need a quick 6 pies, this is where it's at. You have to order the extra robust sauce on the pizzas though. 🔥

ATLANTA (CBS46) -- A Juneteenth menu is serving up controversy at the Atlanta based IKEA store, after employees said fried chicken and watermelon, were just a some items selected to honor Juneteenth.

Last edited:
ATLANTA (CBS46) -- A Juneteenth menu is serving up controversy at the Atlanta based IKEA store, after employees said fried chicken and watermelon, were just a some items selected to honor Juneteenth.

Aside from the breast & boneless, chicken has been just aiight to me. The veins just disgust me & watermelon is just isn't good to me. Idky watermelon & fried chicken is still often used to mock black ppl seeing that ppl in the states generally like this food in my experience. With that being said, there's no way IKEA isn't aware of mockery being that it's engulfed in America culture. I've known who won't eat watermelon around other(s) at of feeling uncomfortable due to connotations surrounding it.

Aside from the breast & boneless, chicken has been just aiight to me. The veins just disgust me & watermelon is just isn't good to me. Idky watermelon & fried chicken is still often used to mock black ppl seeing that ppl in the states generally like this food in my experience. With that being said, there's no way IKEA isn't aware of mockery being that it's engulfed in America culture. I've known who won't eat watermelon around other(s) at of feeling uncomfortable due to connotations surrounding it.

Did you watch the video dude just posted on this page? She explained the racist roots of the foods very well.
And yes, fried chicken and watermelon are both delicious.

Back
Top Bottom